The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please please please change rarity colour on event motif pages!

Elissae
Elissae
✭✭✭
As in title, could you please make all event motif pages another colour of rarity? Blue, green, anything other than purple, so we can filter them out.
This morning on some major guild merchants I had to click through 10+ pages of dremora, skinchanger & hollowjack stuff just to find the start of the 'regular' motifs.

The issue is of course compounded further by the sluggishness in response of the guild trader UI.
It makes what should be a straightforward browsing task cumbersome, annoying and frustrating.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for the tip. :blush:

However, it changes very little in regard to the holiday motif spam. The add on can hide them per page, but seems unable to exclude them from search results in the same way the rarity filter does. So I'm still clicking through all the pages with their charming sluggish responsiveness.

(And for our friends on console, add ons are not a solution at all. :) )
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually would agree. The rarity of these is more in line with blue than purple, the ones like Wormcult were more akin to purple.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elissae wrote: »

Thank you for the tip. :blush:

However, it changes very little in regard to the holiday motif spam. The add on can hide them per page, but seems unable to exclude them from search results in the same way the rarity filter does. So I'm still clicking through all the pages with their charming sluggish responsiveness.

(And for our friends on console, add ons are not a solution at all. :) )
    Yeah, no love for consoles, unfortunately.

If you are using the above addon, enable auto-advance on no results. It will at least semi-automate the charming sluggish responsiveness. *shrug*

I do agree they should rework the motif system, as there are no white or green tier motifs at all, only basic racials get blue, and golden's are almost non-existent.

A better built in UI filter (in game, not add-on) would go a long way towards alleviating this, as well. Surprised this QoL has not been implemented in 5 years' time.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS