Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Vanity pets?

Drathco
Drathco
Soul Shriven
Hey there! So I received my mail for the vanity items (explorers pack, and beta participation)

But they do not seem to be attached to the mail, I don't think I collected the mail but I might have on my first character which I deleted because I had no clue what I was doing.

Are my items lost forever? Or am I just missing something?
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to contact support. They warned of this problem during early access/launch and the only way around it is to contact them directly. I'm sure all will be sorted but it may take time. Good luck with getting your mobile zoo returned.
  • Drathco
    Drathco
    Soul Shriven
    Ah I see, should of paid closer attention. Not a big deal just curious to see if those items are worth while. :P I guess a pet monkey would be neat.

Thanks for your help Hirion!
  • hamon
    hamon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    am i the only one who hates vanity pets? even the name points to the fact they are utter dung. just a waste of server space and rendering imo.
    however each to their own i guess
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hamon wrote: »
    am i the only one who hates vanity pets? even the name points to the fact they are utter dung. just a waste of server space and rendering imo.
    however each to their own i guess

I personally never have them out, but it also doesn't bother me when others do.
  • Stonebreath
    The only time others having them out bothers me is when I run into one and it's solid rather than letting me run through like normal.