Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBOX - NA] Need some friends for a few dungeons/Cloudrest.

Annsivi
Annsivi
✭✭
I've been playing ESO for over 2 years but am a bit of a noob when it comes to dungeons and trials, but I'd love to get the complete Dremora armor set (I'm missing the chest and legs) so I'm looking for a group of people who'd be willing to take on a few with me! My gamertag is EnderAnn.
XBOX NA: Annsivi
Officer at Five Tenets Trading and Black Hand Trading

Arael Nightwind | EP Bosmer Nightblade
Fennorian Ravenwatch | DC Altmer Necromancer
Zifri Nightwind | AD Bosmer Necromancer

"You should know that great power brings its own sorrows, even for those with the wisdom to wield it." - Sotha Sil
  • Ap3xJohn15
    Are you still looking for people?
  • Annsivi
    Annsivi
    ✭✭
    Ap3xJohn15 wrote: »

I am!

"You should know that great power brings its own sorrows, even for those with the wisdom to wield it." - Sotha Sil
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I tagged u on my page see if ur interested
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    EnderAnn wrote: »
    I've been playing ESO for over 2 years but am a bit of a noob when it comes to dungeons and trials, but I'd love to get the complete Dremora armor set (I'm missing the chest and legs) so I'm looking for a group of people who'd be willing to take on a few with me! My gamertag is EnderAnn.

I’ll send you invite to Ebonheart e
  • twystedbrown
    twystedbrown
    Soul Shriven

I am!

Hey you two,

It looks like we're in similarly shaped and sized boats. I used to have a small group of people that I know IRL that would get together a couple of times a week (usually non-work nights; schedule permitting) and run some 4-person content like veteran dungeons, DSA or just kill world bosses or something like that. Casual kinds of things. They rarely play nowadays, so I mostly go it alone when I play, which can get boring at times. I'm not really interested in trials or guilds or anything that would require a great deal of time and/or commitment. If y'all would be up for it, I propose we try teaming up at some point and just giving it a go in some non-DLC veteran dungeons and just go from there.

If you would be interested in something like that, I can send you a friend invite through Xbox Live. Let me know!
  • Ap3xJohn15
    Sounds great. My gt is xXl Venom IXx. Thats a lower case L in the right and a capital i on the left
  • Annsivi
    Annsivi
    ✭✭

I am!

Hey you two,

It looks like we're in similarly shaped and sized boats. I used to have a small group of people that I know IRL that would get together a couple of times a week (usually non-work nights; schedule permitting) and run some 4-person content like veteran dungeons, DSA or just kill world bosses or something like that. Casual kinds of things. They rarely play nowadays, so I mostly go it alone when I play, which can get boring at times. I'm not really interested in trials or guilds or anything that would require a great deal of time and/or commitment. If y'all would be up for it, I propose we try teaming up at some point and just giving it a go in some non-DLC veteran dungeons and just go from there.

If you would be interested in something like that, I can send you a friend invite through Xbox Live. Let me know!

I would be interested as well!