The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

First Alliance - END GAME TRIAL GUILD - looking for new members

AgaTheGreat
AgaTheGreat
✭✭✭✭✭
FA-needs-you-2.jpg

First Alliance (FA) are recruiting!!

Looking for some serious people to join our ranks to push for further HM content.

We have currently cleared all Craglorn HM's. vMoL, vHOF, vAS and vCR but we now wish to push forward for vMoL/vHoF/vAS HM in progressions and a core steady whilst also slowly working on vCR.

We are mostly searching for DD's who are hitting 45k+ with an urge to continue to self improvement on themselves and the runs overal. Tanks and healers welcome as long as they're flexible and meet dps requirements.
DPS tests will be required in video format.

We value commitment and team play. Experience not necessary but welcome.

We operate everything via a discord channel as well as having an ingame guild. We are a very chilled out guild that like to have a good laugh whilst we get stuff done, it is adult themed in some instances tho.

We have a fully kitted out guild house with multiple mundus stones, crafting stations and a range of dummies.

If interested message frogboy_67 on PSN or Frog#9796 directly on discord

Edited by AgaTheGreat on November 2, 2018 4:07PM
PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • Alucard8032
    Alucard8032
    Soul Shriven
    Would be interested in joining your guild.

Have completed vhr hm, vso hm, vaa and vmol

I cant message you on psn because of your privacy settings

Psn lD: SasukeXD555
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be interested in joining your guild.

Have completed vhr hm, vso hm, vaa and vmol

I cant message you on psn because of your privacy settings

Psn lD: SasukeXD555

Thanks. Frog will contact you today or tomorrow ;)
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    up.

We're also looking for less experienced players who still manage to hit over 35k dps to join our casual craglorn veteran trials (with or without hardmode) at 7pm UK time.
  • Sotomaior
    Sotomaior
    ✭✭
    Is there ppl in your guild that start raiding at around 9pm uk time?
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    up.

We're also looking for less experienced players who still manage to hit over 35k dps to join our casual craglorn veteran trials (with or without hardmode) at 7pm UK time.
    Sotomaior wrote: »
    Is there ppl in your guild that start raiding at around 9pm uk time?

We usually start at 8 but depending on availability and needs there might be a later run. We start DLC trials at 8pm, Craglorns are 7pm. Again, it depends on the day really.
  • albertberku
    albertberku
    ✭✭✭
    hello, i would like to join your guild. I have also sent a message to frog via psn and uploaded couple parse videos which can be found under my recent activity. I am playing since 6 months and right now have around 36k dps, cp 580. I believe i can push 40-45k easily when i complete upgrading my gear and traits. I finished all vet dungeons, vma and some normal trials. No vet trials because it is very hard to find people for them without a guild. Now i want to gather some experience with vet trials. Thanks

PSN ID: elit_bey_iki
  • atakanaydin
    atakanaydin
    Soul Shriven
    hello : Wizhard_tr
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello : Wizhard_tr

Make sure you message frogboy_67 on PSN or Frog#9796 on discord :)