The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

convert undaunted slots to general housing slots

immozz01
immozz01
✭✭✭
not me, but sooo many people ask for more spots for their houses and still we have these stupid amount of slots reserved for undaunted stuff only. your game, your choices, let me decide how to spend my slots.
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree, my main house I only use two undaunted mounts. The one I got for completing nMA, and a large one over the fireplace (which is mostly a place holder until I find a painting or something else). Otherwise I have zero interest in them being inside.
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    wolf486 wrote: »
    Agree, my main house I only use two undaunted mounts. The one I got for completing nMA, and a large one over the fireplace (which is mostly a place holder until I find a painting or something else). Otherwise I have zero interest in them being inside.

thing is, I cant think of anyone playing this game buying a DLC in order to place that bust in their house, I see no reason whatsoever for ZOS to "claim" those furniture spots out of a companies point of view.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree but for the opposite reason. I like those busts and if I want to add an extra one in my house at the expense of another stupid chair. I should be able to.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed. Plus, they keep increasing the limit for collectible furnishings on notables. What we could do with an extra 100+ slots for regular furniture...
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    my undaunted slots are filled so I disagree with this choice. a lot of my guildies would agree with me too.
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    Xerikten wrote: »
    my undaunted slots are filled so I disagree with this choice. a lot of my guildies would agree with me too.

700+undaunted 100 changed into 800 free to use will not change a thing for you, you can still place your trophies when you like to
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we need this option!
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please. More slots to fill equals more spent on gold and crowns. Just saying