The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mr. Wrobel and the Thanos Effect

Illuvatarr
Illuvatarr
✭✭✭✭✭
Snap your fingers dude. Remove 50 percent of the CC and Snares from this game. Will take it a long way towards being fun again.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    and fix shields... and give frag bag.... and fix sustain... and delete nighblade....
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Mr. Wrobel and the Thanos Effect"

3/10 as a movie title. :neutral:

I do agree that there seem to be a lot of CC/Snares. I am not ready to say remove any of them, though.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Mr. Wrobel, I don't feel so good"
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just fix cc break
    I don't have much issues with Stam for cc break and I'm a mag class. Snares need a minor/major system.
    Your a sorc just use dark deal and you'll have stam. Honestly PvP wise you shouldn't need the one that gives mag back.
    Snare and root immune buffs are very strong. FM WAS killing whole playstyle with 2k Stan cost
    Edited by lucky_Sage on December 17, 2018 2:46AM
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lucky_Sage wrote: »
    Or just fix cc break
    I don't have much issues with Stam for cc break and I'm a mag class. Snares need a minor/major system.
    Your a sorc just use dark deal and you'll have stam. Honestly PvP wise you shouldn't need the one that gives mag back.
    Snare and root immune buffs are very strong. FM WAS killing whole playstyle with 2k Stan cost
    Or just fix cc break

No issues with stamina. Issues with *** constantly having to break cc and being constantly snared. Too many abilities have cc (this includes sorcs). That just isn't fun. At all.
    Edited by Illuvatarr on December 17, 2018 2:51AM
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    What if you had to invest champion points in making snares so strong?

Do you find it hard to cc break?
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can agree that snares are annoying. not only in game but because they act as a barrier to stop ice from being where it needs to be.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont think snares and CC effects are too prevalent in the game, at least from players. Some people enjoy a CC playstyle, CC isnt evil or un fun unless you're the victim of it. and heck, ESO has a simple easy spammable break free mechanic only un usable if you're out of stamina.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illuvatarr wrote: »
    Or just fix cc break
    Or just fix cc break

No issues with stamina. Issues with *** constantly having to break cc and being constantly snared. Too many abilities have cc (this includes sorcs). That just isn't fun. At all.

I love the control play style. I'd rather lock down my enemy than be fast. But you can only get stunned every 8 seconds. With experience you will learn when it comes and when to cc who your fighting.
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd settle for across the board Magicka cost reduction.
    Playing since beta...