The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Let it be known that I am the first person to...

LuxLunae
LuxLunae
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all, I am happy to say that I am the first person to notice that the skill

RESTORING FOCUS GETS SHUT DOWN BY NEGATE MAGICA :/

I WILL LIKE ALL TO NOTE THAT RESTORING FOCUS IS A STAMINA TECHNIQUE YET WAS STILL BEING SHUT DOWN....

Now I did notice this 2 days ago so I might not be the first to post it up.

This tells us about ZoS code tho, They have to go in there and add skills to what negate magica affects. Either that or they forgot to change it's type to stamina on the marker. Somebody forgot to remove restoring focus or switch it to stamina type.
Edited by LuxLunae on December 16, 2018 2:08PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iirc suppression field etc now silences opponents and negates all enemy placed AoEs (both damage and utility)

It's no longer magicka's specific and also prevents things like Dawnbreaker to be cast

Could be wrong, didn't get much sleep last night
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negates ground effects stuff
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that info...

This just scares me to think what the racial changes will be. What patch was this BTW? totally missed it.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It "negates" putting up Siege to if you are doing it while getting negated. Needs to be fixed. Otherwise I want a NEGATE STAMINA skill too, Psijic, Fighter's Guild or Mages Guilds - doesn't matter, but we'd need that anyhow. Imagine the salt from Subassault/Steel Tornado enthusiasts.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stops you mid sweeps too.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Capsaica
    Capsaica
    ✭✭✭
    Not to mention the bug of an enemy negate pulling you out of mist form. You hit mist, then enter a negate and voila, your remaining 2-3 seconds of mist form are gone. :-/
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just knew my stamsorc would become useful at some point, >:)

(Sorry all, honestly I hope they do fix this soon.)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is a lowkey nerf sorc thread