Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Wishing to buy a Vampire or Werewolf bite in either the Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covenant

Earthlyflower
Earthlyflower
Soul Shriven
Hello people whom are reading this little request! (And hopefully people whom are willing to help).
I have two characters whom I would like to change into either a Vampire or a Werewolf on the US-Megaserver (Unsure if I'm in the wrong or right section right now though.)

I have about 15'500 Gold to give away to the person that infects me, however this is all I currently have and thus the gold ammount may change.

I prefer to have my Daggerfall Character be infected, but if you're unable to bite a Daggerfall character (Or there are no people in the Daggerfall Faction that can infect me) than please infect my Ebonheart Pact character?

I am also willing to give items with the gold, but please, don't make me pay to much, because that's just rude. :(

Thank you for reading, and thank you for thinking about infecting me (If you are)
My in-game 'Handle' is @Earthlyflower Thank you in advance!
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you have been 'converted' by a player. You get the quest starter, but you still have to go to a L37+ zone to finish the quest. Can you get there?

A player can only convert one other player ever 7 days and the normal quest start is a really pain.

Not every vampire or werewolf NPC can infect you, only ones at special spots (the lowest level one is L37) So many people camping the spots where the 'limited' vampires and werewolves spawn and the mobs only spawns once per ever night cycle.

If your toon is not L37+ there is no point in getting the start as you can not finish it until you are around L34 min (with help) or L37 solo
    Edited by Natjur on April 7, 2014 3:35AM
  • JoxerHD
    JoxerHD
    This is not a guide.
  • neilson455b16_ESO
    It's a shame you not in the EU or I would have infected you. The level you do the quest does not really matter (I did it as a level seven).
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    You so would've had an offer by now if you'd named the thread..."Bite me!"
  • mcatchlovb16_ESO
    mcatchlovb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I don't have that passive skill yet on my Vamp or I would.
    And ignore the guy above saying you have to be 37+ to do it. I finished the quest at 20 and people lower than that have done it as well.
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    Hirion wrote: »
    You so would've had an offer by now if you'd named the thread..."Bite me!"

LOL I made a thread in the world skills thread called bite me please!? And I had no offers!