Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kyne NA PC (BWB — Final Attempt [Second Try])

kit_sune
kit_sune
✭✭✭
Howdy, how's everyone doing
Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Now that ive gatherd you all here. lets talk about this bow tree......
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe first? #unplayable
    Ours is the Fury
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    They closed a 469 pages tread? WTF?? #RipRoadTo500
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    F
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I....I....
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have a tear in my eye
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the smart people above who use proper punctuation and sentence structure.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    they should give him the banhammer for getting our thread closed.. he wasn't even a regular poster.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Hello again.
    Just thought I’ll advertize our event again on this one -
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/449220/kyne-pvp-holiday-event-pc-na-unofficial
    https://discord.gg/CjQXP5f

Looking for donations small/big/bulk.
  • xirav
    xirav
    Soul Shriven
    Welp, i guess we should get this thread rolling. If Zos is going as far as deleting peoples posts about reopening the thread, it's a lost cause.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently some people don't see the logic in keeping that thread open. Most of us "tried" not to fight so we could get to #500.

Now there is no reason to care any more.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• xirav
    xirav
    Soul Shriven
    So instead of hitting 500. Why not see how many threads we can get closed? Jkjk 😆
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    On the plus side, it is more than likely that the mods have seen our advertisements and posts about the holiday event.

Which means ... this event is sanctioned by the Gods!

Come join us... (mods are welcome as well, just make some “secret” chars wink-wink)
    PS - we have a code of conduct now make sure you read it
    Edited by An_An on December 15, 2018 8:18PM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Just a reminder to keep the Forum Rules in mind when discussing our beloved campaign. Discussing moderator actions publically is an easy way to derail a thread, along with bashing, flaming and baiting. To avoid derailment, when anyone spots a bad post we ask that you report it and avoid quoting it or replying to it, it's only purpose is to harm the thread.

Thank you all for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyne the mighty! Kyne the unerring! Kyne the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of the Kyne Thread, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Forum Warriors, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even in our bickering, great Kyne cherished us. For she saw in us, in each of us, the future of CYRODIIL! The future of Tamriel!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Kyne is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit and non vet PvP!

The very idea is inconceivable to our ESO Forum Mod overlords! Sharing the forum heavens with us? With lowly non vet players ? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the Mods take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what do the Devs do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Dev machine enforces the will of the FORUM POLICE! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Forum! Rise up, FORUM WARRIORS! Embrace the word of mighty Kyne, she who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the mods or their toadies, will rule the Forums! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Kyne! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the forums became fun, you walked among us, great Kyne, not as god, but as man!

Trust in me, Forum Warrios Trust in Gederic! For I am the chosen of Kyne! I alone have been anointed by the PvP gods to spread Kynes holy word!
    Ours is the Fury
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Kyne the mighty! Kyne the unerring! Kyne the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of the Kyne Thread, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Forum Warriors, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even in our bickering, great Kyne cherished us. For she saw in us, in each of us, the future of CYRODIIL! The future of Tamriel!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Kyne is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit and non vet PvP!

The very idea is inconceivable to our ESO Forum Mod overlords! Sharing the forum heavens with us? With lowly non vet players ? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the Mods take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what do the Devs do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Dev machine enforces the will of the FORUM POLICE! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Forum! Rise up, FORUM WARRIORS! Embrace the word of mighty Kyne, she who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the mods or their toadies, will rule the Forums! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Kyne! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the forums became fun, you walked among us, great Kyne, not as god, but as man!

Trust in me, Forum Warrios Trust in Gederic! For I am the chosen of Kyne! I alone have been anointed by the PvP gods to spread Kynes holy word!

There is some serious rp going on here....

#roadto50
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw... Still not 100% sure how my thread got shut down... :(

Edited by Lumsdenml on December 15, 2018 9:12PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    This is my second thread

we are the harbingers of eventual destruction. BTW @Lumsdenml pm me on discord and I'll share the screenshots
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, the previous thread has been reopened, please continue the conversation there.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.