The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Charitable writs?

N0TPLAYER2
N0TPLAYER2
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have any Info? Is this once daily only? Is it rng for a shot at having one to drop?

I’m thinking they allow once daily. After 12 days you get the skin. Which would just happen to be Xmas

Any info? Thanks.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55405
    "New Life Festival Gift Boxes can now also include New Life Charity Writs!"
    " if you complete 12 Charity Writs on a single character, you’ll unlock the “Newly Charitable” Achievement, granting you the incredible Crystalfrost skin!"

If I understand this correctly, when you will do event daily quests you will revive New Life Festival Gift Boxes that "might" contain special crafting vouchers:
    "event-exclusive writs task you with creating simple furnishing items to donate in the spirit of the season."
    Also I assume those will be regular basic furnitures that blueprints you can buy at regular NPC vendors:
    "If you don’t have the recipe required to craft the writ, visit the relevant crafting vendor to pick it up. "
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 12, 2018 9:50PM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems RNG to get one, so I'm wondering if they're character bound or can we send any we get to one character to craft them all. I'd really like to know that.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They will be the same as 'master writs' only bound once accepted, (ie you can bank or trade them until you accept the quest on them), see the thread on the event.

Edited by Gythral on December 12, 2018 10:39PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems RNG to get one, so I'm wondering if they're character bound or can we send any we get to one character to craft them all. I'd really like to know that.

@Wildberryjack https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5661654#Comment_5661654
    You are welcome to trade the New Life Charity Writs, much like with Master Writs. If you accept the quest associated with the Writ, at that point it is no longer tradeable. Hope that helps!

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know this as well.. I guess we'll find out tomorrow :)
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. So I see the writs will be inside the reward boxes.

I read the entire article, but don’t remember from last year. Is it just one daily quest giver? Are the quests infinite? Can anyone share details on what the quests are if they remember?

Also, it appears they’re traceable and therefore sellable. I wonder what the price of these will be.

Lastly, does anyone know how many gems the ice mount will be? Thanks
    Edited by N0TPLAYER2 on December 12, 2018 11:38PM
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know where to buy these recipes for the individual writs?
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im almost positive move of my characters can do any of them
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know where to buy these recipes for the individual writs?

You can buy them from NPC`s. Very easy to obtain, pretty cheap too. Carpenter, clothier and blacksmiths sell them.
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got my skin today. Looking good. Writs are selling for around 20K-30K atm on EU PC
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got my skin today. Looking good. Writs are selling for around 20K-30K atm on EU PC

Where?
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eldartar wrote: »

Where?

Zone chats, Guild stores but it sells fast. I got 9 characters atm im getting achievement on, so i got 12 writs in 2 days. Now im selling writs and MM shows 20K-30K for my 3 trading Guilds. My Guess is that the price will fall over the Next weeks, it allways starts high and then the price drops.