Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Looking for a friendly guild...

SpireofSouls
SpireofSouls
✭✭
I been looking for kick back friendly guild, but I want it on A. Dominion Guild, no mixed factions! Mostly social and roleplaying would interest me. Just pve mostly and helping each others out. I did though about making one for myself, if there is none that I am looking for. That have a good story line, roleplaying, etc. Only problem is that I just started and got a lot catching up to do. So wouldn't sure if there is any out there, if not then I could create one for myself someday.

Now there are so many silly mix up factions in guilds, you cant mix up good and evil players in the same basket. Gotta have a purpose playing the game and enjoying it. Guess most players doesn't care about the story lines, they are just powergamers trying to get where they are going and showing off. Seen enough of killing sprees on these players that are on opposite faction or doesn't know what they hell they are doing. Sadly there nothing you can do about it.

I haven't played in years and I am old time DnD PnP here, looking for a place to hang out and have fun :)
Edited by SpireofSouls on December 12, 2018 5:35PM