The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Do you like the priestess of mara outfit?

HallowedUndead
idk if it's a new one or if it just came back, but how do you all feel about it?

Best Answers

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a new outfit. It’s good. More of the same for subscribers please.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Answer ✓
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A nice and elegant formal option that will probably be irreparably tarnished by an ERP guild by this time next month.
    signing off
    Answer ✓
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not really something my main would wear, but I'll never complain about a free costume. Anything to add visual variety.
    Answer ✓
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it´s really nice! Thx again! ;)
    Answer ✓
  • HallowedUndead
    Great to get some opinions. I personally love it. Turn off hats and my red hair dark elf looks hot af. They are doing good with free items for eso+ recently IMO
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my honest opinion? it looks like a trash bin liner
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty cute without the hood. It doesn't dye great but it looks all right. Not gonna complain since it was free. :)
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it. <3
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does it dyes?
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's nice without the hood
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Was disappointed.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like it on my women, but my male eye-candy makes a great Priest of Mara. :)

AgjkQL4.jpg
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Love it except - the mara sigil part of the belt clips often, and I’ve not attempted to dye it yet.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I surprised myself. From the ZOS pictures, I did not think I would like it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a pleasant surprise, it's very nice.

And I say that as a fan of skimpy outfits for female, this outfit is nice even if long and no cleavage.

I like the high belt instead of the damn low waists, it better preserves body shape, plus it dyes quite fine.

Very good overall.

and no shoulders I must add!! nice!

Edited by RANKK7 on December 14, 2018 7:41PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love it without the hood. It doesn't dye terribly. Very pleased.
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's nice.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very pretty. I'm happy to add it to my collection, and hope there will be more of the same for ESO+ subscribers in future. :smile:
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • RobotSparkles
    RobotSparkles
    ✭✭
    I really like it! I'm always happy about new outfits.
  • Lisutaris
    Lisutaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is for free, so i can't really complain. With some colors it is looking decent.

Dye it black or some dark metallic dye... and tada, your are looking fab, like a real star !
    Shiny shiny.

04-moschino-recap.jpg
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted the shoes to dye with the outfit not stay silver like the armbands:

jccostume.png

"Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »

jccostume.png

Still, very nice. What colors were used?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dont really like the neck shoulder brace
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the costume, I tried a few colours on it, and it looked like the fabric dyed well with both vivid and pastel shades. I don't like the hat so much for my own characters, although I think it can give a unique look. Here is one colour combination I liked:

QFO4W58.png
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »

jccostume.png

Still, very nice. What colors were used?

Jewelry Crafter Gold and Silver, at the bottom of the color palette :smile:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A beautiful dress. Seems like something Egyptian to me. I love Egyptian thigs.
    Edited by myskyrim26 on December 14, 2018 10:00PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it looks like garbage :( I think it dyes well, minus the gold details being gold and undyable. My only complaint is that the belt area overlaps and bugs my ocd. I like the flow of the robe, and went with dark tones that complimented my Dunmer's dark tones :)

N3ADpgX.jpg

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Surprisingly, I love it. I didn't think ZOS had it in them to make nice looking robes that didn't bloat up my character like a Bog Blight and this one has such a simplistic elegance to it that I'm truly impressed with it.
    Argonian forever
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like it. I forgot to get a screenie today. I'll get one tomorrow and post.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unchangeable gold is not very good (I prefer black and silver), but everything else looks nice. I like it both on male and female characters.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!