The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam dk dps advice for pve rotation and skills.

ochsinator
ochsinator
✭✭✭
So currently for pve I’m running spriggins weapons and jewelry and hundings 5 piece medium and blood spawn monster set. I’m 504 cp

On a dummy I have been getting about 20k dps and the highest I got is 24k

On my front bar I have bow
Skills - caltrops/endless hail/molten weapons/ flames of oblivion/ poison injections/ dragon leap.

Back bar duel wield
Skills - stam breath/ ven claw/ steel tornado/ blood craze/ blood thirst/ dawnbreaker.

On the dummy I’ll pop molten arms > flames > endless hail > caltrops > poison injection > venclaw > light > noxious > light > bloodcraze > light > bloodthirsty > light > bloodthirst > light > poison injection > light > noxious > light > venclaw > light > bloodcraze > light > steel > light > steel.

Any help to what I need to do to boost that

And this is somewhat what I try and land as far as rotation.

• Joker99
    Joker99
    ✭✭✭
    Get rid of Dragon Leap, that has no use in PvE, replace it with Standard of Might, on DW bar get rid of Steel Tornado and replace it with Rearming Trap, and also replace Bloodthirst with the Psijic spammable. Blood Spawn monster set is useless in PvE so i'd look into replacing it with Velidreth. Go farm nCR for Relequen body pieces, it provides excellent single target dps. Make sure you always run 7 medium, and use Weapon Power pots on dummy if you haven't already.
    PC-EU
    DPS Slave:
    StamNB, MagNB, MagPlar, MagDK, StamDK, StamWarden
    Mostly just a scrub. Not even max CP.Actually max CP.
  • kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ochsinator wrote: »
    So currently for pve I’m running spriggins weapons and jewelry and hundings 5 piece medium and blood spawn monster set. I’m 504 cp

On a dummy I have been getting about 20k dps and the highest I got is 24k

On my front bar I have bow
    Skills - caltrops/endless hail/molten weapons/ flames of oblivion/ poison injections/ dragon leap.

Back bar duel wield
    Skills - stam breath/ ven claw/ steel tornado/ blood craze/ blood thirst/ dawnbreaker.

On the dummy I’ll pop molten arms > flames > endless hail > caltrops > poison injection > venclaw > light > noxious > light > bloodcraze > light > bloodthirsty > light > bloodthirst > light > poison injection > light > noxious > light > venclaw > light > bloodcraze > light > steel > light > steel.

Any help to what I need to do to boost that

And this is somewhat what I try and land as far as rotation.

Consider swapping Molten Weapons with using Essence of Weapon Power Potions. You will get the same buff, and free up a slot.

(restore stamina, increase weapon power, increase weapon critical)
    Edited by kathandira on December 14, 2018 6:42PM
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What @Joker99 said, with one big disagreement: Rending Slashes over Psijic on the DW bar. The Psijic skill (believe its Crushing Weapon) costs too much. With the last update, Rending Slashes is the closest thing DKs have to a spammable.

Smaller things: would start the rotation with Flames of Oblivion and mix in a light attack between your 3 bow skills. If you want to run a AOE like attack on your DW bar, Shrouded Daggers is a decent swap for Steel Tornado (in places like BRP or other fights with a lot of adds with the boss). Is "Stam Breath" Noxious Breath? If so, good. If not, make it Noxious Breath.

Velidreth is the toughest monster set helmet to get for stamina builds, especially in the weight and trait. Stormfist is probably the easiest, plus it is great for sustain. I'd get that first, then work on Velidreth. Selene's used to be BiS. Not anymore, but serviceable and easy to acquire. Get trials gear, but you know that. Other non-trials gear to consider is swapping Briarheart for Hundlings. Its a choice between guaranteed weapon damage and the chance to proc better weapon damage. Haven't run it, but a lot of people like it.

Finally, what food are you running? I run Dubious Camoran Throne for most dungeons and trials, and a blue food for health and stamina for overland content. A Psijic food is the best, just can't remember the name of it now. Either way, it requires some difficult/expensive to obtain ingredients. DCT is easier to craft. Has a substantial effect on your damage dealing.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Step 1: decon DW.
    Step 2: equip 2h.
    Step 3: Light attack + wrecking blow spam for easy 30k.