The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

LIBGROUPSOCKET ?

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
lvh1lhbj925s.jpg

Hello. So I'm trying to catch up on this, started noticing this since the last patch, but forum search for same title leads to July posts/threads if not earlier.

What does it do? Do all 4 players need to enable it? Or just crown? I am sorry, I missed this one.
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been there for a while, its from an addon. I'd deactivate it, as i have no clue which addon brings it and what it does.
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused... It's an addon, but your pic looks like console...
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This addon allows other addons to exchange information between players. The one addon I'm using that requires it is Group Damage Share. If you enable libgroupsocket together with that addon, others using that addon will be able to see your DPS.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add-on? That is really weird, I say that because I haven't picked up any new add-on's and the ones I have disabled because it caused some kind of pop up text glitch I couldn't not [X] out of it.

Since the last patch I noticed the libgroupsocket this in groups.

Ok, well since you say it's an add-on issue and not zenimax. Is this going to be a problem for me?
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • adeptusminor
    adeptusminor
    ✭✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    Add-on? That is really weird, I say that because I haven't picked up any new add-on's and the ones I have disabled because it caused some kind of pop up text glitch I couldn't not [X] out of it.

Since the last patch I noticed the libgroupsocket this in groups.

Ok, well since you say it's an add-on issue and not zenimax. Is this going to be a problem for me?

It's not going to be a problem, no.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's the safe word
    signing off
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZeroXFF wrote: »
    I'm confused... It's an addon, but your pic looks like console...
    If you plug in an Xbox controller and enable 'Controller mode' in the in-game settings it will replace the regular UI (even if modded) with the default one used for consoles.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA