Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Next New Life Festival Wish list

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
Next New Life Festival holiday for the new year wish list on the mind. For me, I would like to see Pig, Goat, Duck in the spirit of the New Life Festival. An image of holiday joy to spice things up to all in the heart of the season. Maybe one day in the Crown Store or a New friendly Quest in New Life Festival, so what is your wish for next year?

Martok-eats-the-wreath-faster-than-I-can-shoot-pictures.jpg

christmas-ducks-susan-kathryn-peck.jpg

christmas-pig.jpg?w=600

christmas-pig.jpg

ba08ab34850209aae8c9ba067ba546fe.jpg

• THEMourningLily
    THEMourningLily
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more furnishing items available in the new life boxes - besides just the lights..... And maybe a new costume or two
    Edited by THEMourningLily on December 14, 2018 6:24PM
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Wish ZOS could have made it more white , snowy ... we lack lots of winter related things and items. Snowy vegetation ( trees , bushes , stones ... ) wish they could have brought back the polar bear and other kind of animals peculiar to those snowy places.
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maiq should wear a holiday hat and talk about how his new fur is growing in well for the winter.
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see another costume and some festive furnishings. Not sure what the costume would be, though.

As for the furnishings, I agree with having some snowy trees/shrubs and some festive garlands/trees. I know they have a tree and garlands/wreaths in the furnishing pack, but the garlands/wreaths in-game could be without ornamentation and the tree could be smaller.

Also, it'd be nice to have some additional achievement furnishings. I giant bonfire and a simple banner aren't that interesting, to me.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have a snowball fight event in BG's with epic wendy blizzards the ICE RING BATTLES.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    It would be nice to have a snowball fight...
    I soooooo want a snowball fight in cyrodil added to the "racial celebrations" for imperials!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has stated before she thinks a quest for Imperials should be added.

This one has the acquaintance of some of these individuals and finds they do not appreciate feeling excluded from the seasonal event yes.

The original reason given was that they do not have a homeland. There is no reason why they just can't have fun in someone else's homeland no. Isn't that what Imperials do best?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/