The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can’t login to support site

Tholian1
Tholian1
✭✭✭✭✭
Why does my account login credentials not work for the support site? I can login to my account but get a login failed on the support page.
Edited by Tholian1 on December 13, 2018 6:10PM
PS4 Pro NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you're unable to log into the support site please try the following troubleshooting:
    • Check your browser's ad-blocker and set it to allow requests from help.elderscrollsonline.com (add it to the whitelist)
    • Use a different browser

If you are still unable to log into the ESO support website, you can contact support by following the steps below:
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select your platform, your Userid, and the appropriate option in the drop down for "Issue Type."
    2. Fill out the form to the best of your ability. If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please enter that in the Your Current Email Address line.
    3. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Ownership Verification fields.
    4. Attach any proof of purchase you may have to the form.
    5. In the Describe Your Problem in Detail box, please include the email address that is currently associated with your ESO game account and a brief description of your issue.
    6. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.

Please let us know if this allows you to start a support ticket or not.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_BillE . I was able to start a support ticket with the instructions provided.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue is resolved. I can login to support now.
    PS4 Pro NA