Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We Want You To Join Our Team.

Srjon
Srjon
✭✭
645973000140504070558.jpg
Children of the North are currently looking for new members.
We are a friendly mature multipurpose guild. Pvp/pve, trading and crafting and enjoying the game.
We have experienced players who can help you along with advise or help.

We are based in Ebonheart Pact but we have members from all alliances.

Our guild trader is located outside Hissimir in Fenhaven, a rural location generating a suprising amount of trade.

We also have a website to exchange information and advise and a dedicated mumble server for use during pvp or trials or just being social.

For more information or to apply, contact one of our officers in game.:

@Srjon
@Calrid
@xXCooperSnowXx
@jrehoff
  • Srjon
    Srjon
    ✭✭

This post needs to be removed as I am no longer in that guild.
  • GBK528
    GBK528
    Soul Shriven
    I am willing to join the guild. I’m an entry level player new to ESO and looking for a guild to help and advice me on the game.
    Invite me @GBK-0528 if you are recruiting new players
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭
    @GBK528 I just wanted to leave a comment saying Im amazed how you decided to reply to thread thats 3 years old, and poster stated that he is not in the guild anymore (even if it still exists).
    Whoever said that argonians aren't sexy, is obviously not a sexy argonian.

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !