The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Frost Atronach cat so underwhelming, ZOS please fix

Kelriel0829
Kelriel0829
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,
Pretty sure a lot of people here are fans of the Flame and lightning atronach mounts for their beautiful and stunning summon and growl effect (plus the body kit), I thought it would be similar for the frost atronach cat (as I'm a fan of big cats and Atronachs, i just need to have it first thing). However, I'm really displeased how the frost atronach turned out, its lack of summon effect and growl effect really make it the most underwhelming and yet one of the most expensive mount released ever (don't count the crate rarest mounts that can't be bought with gems, that's all RNG). It's not inline with the other Atronach mounts which are very well crafted and most of us can tell work was put into them. The frost atronach cat tho, lack of visual effect, and a very generic recoloured sabre cat skin? Really?! I'm very disappointed, I seldom complain about ESO because I'm pretty much a fan boy, even though i don't play as much anymore as Uni and work have been really busy, I still spend some money in this game cuz I just love this game, but this is really depressing how lazy the dev has been....Please fix it ZOS, thanks
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to policy about not changing assets unless they are glitches/bugged in some way, they probably won't.

What you see is what you get.