The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Does Queen's Elegance affect Mend Wounds?

ioo
ioo
Queen's Elegance says that it increases the damage of light and heavy attacks while mend wounds makes your light and heavy attacks heal, so would mend wounds heal more with the Queen's Elegance set equipped? I would test this myself in the PTS but I couldn't find the Queen's Elegance set, so could someone test this or tell me if this does work? It would help me a lot so I wouldn't have to invest in the Psijiic Order grind and get a set that may or may not be helpful.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No and mend wounds is a garbo skill.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

this man always responds with what you need. good on you bro.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • ioo
    ioo

Yeah was just wondering. I was theorycrafting a nightblade healer but it doesnt look like it's going to turn out great thx anyways.
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    ioo wrote: »

Yeah was just wondering. I was theorycrafting a nightblade healer but it doesnt look like it's going to turn out great thx anyways.

Mend Wounds/Symbiosis is beast mode.

Literally how I got distinguished as "one of the best healers" in a huge guild and I was like, "Guys, I literally just threw a couple of sets together and use this skill."

I can keep a a tank/dps alive indefinitely. Freaking hilarious when I'm up on a Keep Wall and my Rambo homeboy jumps down and takes on a zerg while I constantly heal him. It's not a garbage skill. It's fantastic. In PVP, I was hitting 5k heavy heals with 8-10k crits, depending on their health level.

Symbiosis is seriously one of the coolest abilities. :) Nightblade healers OP. haha
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Seducer Set
    Twiceborn Star Set --> Atronach and Ritual
    Light Armor x 7

25% cost reduction from all the above passives and set
    15% cost reduction from Psijic passives

=

Never-ending stream of life from your angelic hands of salvation.
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking about doing something similar, but on a Warden instead. Would Lotus Blossom work with Symbiosis?
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking about doing something similar, but on a Warden instead. Would Lotus Blossom work with Symbiosis?

Yeah i think they fixed it so it now works with them.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah i think they fixed it so it now works with them.

That definitely needs to be looked into for the Nightblade siphoning strikes then as well if Warden Lotus Bloom is healing on top of the Mend Wounds. Is it only the light attack or does the constant heavy channel heal proc the heavy heal of Lotus Bloom every second?

Would it do the same for Siphoning Strikes? If not, it needs to be looked into in applying the same as Warden Lotus Bloom.

From my knowledge, Mend Wounds does not proc any of the Siphoning Strikes resource return or self-heal from light or heavy attack of Mend Wounds.
    Edited by Joosef_Kivikilpi on December 13, 2018 3:05PM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Literally how I got distinguished as "one of the best healers" in a huge guild and I was like, "Guys, I literally just threw a couple of sets together and use this skill."

I can keep a a tank/dps alive indefinitely. Freaking hilarious when I'm up on a Keep Wall and my Rambo homeboy jumps down and takes on a zerg while I constantly heal him. It's not a garbage skill. It's fantastic. In PVP, I was hitting 5k heavy heals with 8-10k crits, depending on their health level.

Symbiosis is seriously one of the coolest abilities. :) Nightblade healers OP. haha

In pve if you try to use the skill, you will see that is is useless.
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭

In pve if you try to use the skill, you will see that is is useless.

Definitely not optimal, but if going duo on dungeon with a monster DPS, this boy will get you through, especially if the DPS is using Stalwart Guard on you using Symbiosis. You take damage, he takes it, which you heal, which heals you back. It's a beautiful work of art. haha

But I do agree. PVE definitely has its uses limited.