The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Farmstead home

rexagamemnon
rexagamemnon
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno A grand manor farmstead in the Imperial style or nord style would be great!
A plot of land to put your mounts and pets on, with fish hatchery, bee/honey keep, stables, gardens and fields you can customize with what plants you want. Also, NPC farm hands to work your homestead. Armed gaurds on the walls and ramparts. Please pass this along to whom it may concern.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent idea!

I think Nord would lend itself better than Imperial style though, it has a warmer cosier feel to it.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A nord home in solitude like in skyrim would be really cool.
  • Treat
    Treat
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds awesome. I love Nord and Imperial style houses.
    @Treat
    The Harbinger of Cheer!!!!!
    Ankle Biters
  • Foxpaw93_ESO
    Foxpaw93_ESO
    ✭✭
    I love this idea but my mind jumped to breton, with some farmstead amongst a field of rolling golden wheat and a low wood fence or low piled stone wall marking your borders.
    Edited by Foxpaw93_ESO on December 13, 2018 12:15AM
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea but my mind jumped to breton, with some farmstead amongst a field of rolling golden wheat and a low wood fence or low piled stone wall marking your borders.

I love the idea of wheat fields, @ZOS_GinaBruno please pass this idea along as well