The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cloudrest sets

gimpdrb14_ESO
gimpdrb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I have all the body pieces to all 3 of the sets in cloudrest temple I was wondering what would be good crafted sets to pair with them? crafting jewelry and weapons.
Edited by gimpdrb14_ESO on December 12, 2018 10:11AM
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hundings..
    Love my Stamsorc
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or Julianos to pair with Siroria.
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    would Mechanical Acuity pair well with siroria?
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would Mechanical Acuity pair well with siroria?

It’s ok if you don’t like running Siroria in your front bar staff, have low crit chance (around 40%, no Thief Stone) and you are using Force Pulse as a spammable. Otherwise there are better options.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're looking for a set to pair with Relequen, that you don't have to farm, and isn't too expensive to buy: Briarheart. More money: Ravager (though Ravager does not have a bow). Then use both to farm AY/Berserking Warrior.

edited to remove wrong info about hundling's, thanks
    Edited by El_Borracho on December 12, 2018 10:56PM
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can craft the Hundings juwelry ^^
    Love my Stamsorc
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can but the cost for purple items will be unreasonably high compared to dropped sets.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a set to pair with Relequen, that you don't have to farm, and isn't too expensive to buy: Briarheart. More money: Ravager (though Ravager does not have a bow). Then use both to farm AY/Berserking Warrior.

A major drawback to building Hundling's is that you can not craft Hundling's jewelry, so it does not pair well with Relequen body pieces.

Ravager is bad now. Uptime dropped from 80% to 40% last update.
    You're better off with Veiled heritance or Briarheart if you're looking to buy gear.

Jewelry crafting is a thing.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can craft the Hundings juwelry ^^

Duh. Knee jerk response. Forgot that you can now.