The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Easier alchemy crafting please

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Can Zenimax please give us an option to craft multiple potions at a time? Currently there is not an addon that I know, in which spam creates the selected potions. It would be nice to have the option to create a full 200 stack of potions instantly rather than sit here and spam click craft for 10 minutes
Ad Victoriam!
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Add on called multi craft does this
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Don't add-ons only work for the PC world. Must be a drag for the console players.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, it is a drag! I often wonder how many PC players could actually play the game on console. No add-ons to help them craft, find SS/treasure chests/harvest nodes/etc, autocomplete writs, and so on.

Of course those are just QoL things...
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Yep, it is a drag! I often wonder how many PC players could actually play the game on console. No add-ons to help them craft, find SS/treasure chests/harvest nodes/etc, autocomplete writs, and so on.

I played without any of those Add-Ons for a long time. It's completely fine. I just looked up a map of the dungeons / delves / zones when I wanted to grab skyshards, lorebooks and such.

It's just easier to not have to look at an external map. But it's fine without.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This since your on PC. Consoles have it bad.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »
    Can Zenimax please give us an option to craft multiple potions at a time? Currently there is not an addon that I know, in which spam creates the selected potions. It would be nice to have the option to create a full 200 stack of potions instantly rather than sit here and spam click craft for 10 minutes

yeah, I'd like to see that with food too. It's so tedious.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We have it for food also. Can’t recall the addons but it allows setting up to make a batch of food.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Craftstore allows multiple portion food cooking. There is another addon that lets you que up multiple batches of foods of different types, but I am not sure if its current.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I played without any of those Add-Ons for a long time. It's completely fine. I just looked up a map of the dungeons / delves / zones when I wanted to grab skyshards, lorebooks and such.

It's just easier to not have to look at an external map. But it's fine without.

Yeah...it's why I mentioned that they are just QoL things - making things easier. But, enough console players ask for this or that feature, only to have some PC person come on and say there's an add-on for it.

My point was, that while you don't need add-ons to play, I doubt many PC players who use add-ons would actually go back to the vanilla game. That was really my point. I use external maps and spreadsheets to assist me, so yeah...it can be done. It's just that's the only way you can play on console.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 10, 2018 6:00PM
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

This since your on PC. Consoles have it bad.

I played on console once. Then went back to PC. I know people like consoles but honestly I just cant do it. As time goes by the only differences between consoles and a PC is branding and you are restricted as to what you can do on a console. So PC for me. The only exception I think is the switch as its handheld/console design is unique
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lack of QoL addons, like multicraft, awesome guild store, etc is THE number one reason why I will never move to console (the other part of the reason is having to have an extra subscription service in form of ps plus/xbox live , but addons area primary reason, yes)
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭

We would all get by, but if the addons are there, we may as well use them.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    alchemy IS easy. Easiest one to level along with provisioning.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dan958 wrote: »

We would all get by, but if the addons are there, we may as well use them.

And, if we were ever able to have them on console, I'd use them too! :wink:
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zenimax needs to hire some of the people who have made some of the more useful add-ons for ESO, seeing as how they are more in touch with QoL in-game, than the actual developers are.