The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have to admit... I'm disappointed

ookami007
ookami007
✭✭✭✭✭
I have to admit, other than MAYBE a mount, I find nothing at all interesting in these crates. The costumes are recycled, the pets are mostly recycled - yes, I KNOW there CHICKENS - god help you chicken fetish people - but nothing even really tempts me with gems.

The feeble attempt at weapon styles is completely lackluster. The pulsating green goo isn't remotely appealing. Maybe if it dripped goo or some other particle effect... MAYBE then... but still, they just look... cheap.

I have to say, this is the FIRST time I'm not buying crates - not even a small pack. Not even tempted.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not one to purchase crates. Just not into the RNG.

However I will say Zos is seriously lacking creativity with the crown store overall.

Pretty much the mounts are just re-skinned versions of what we already have. Costumes are somewhat trumped by the outfit system which gives us much more customization.

It really seems Zos is resting on selling homes for crowns and I find myself looking at the crown offerings less and less as a result.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Two words: Scam. Crates.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m waiting for the Storm Atro Crates to return
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehehe Scam ? hehehe
    Edited by Pops_ND_Irish on December 10, 2018 1:50PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think every season of crates will appeal to everyone, that said this is the second one to come out where I have no interest in any items at all within it. Correct me if am wrong but we don't even have a Daedric banner in this one? Those are the things I normally collect.

TBH when a seasons doesn't have much I want I see it as a blessing as I can save my Crowns/Gems for future good items.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoTeets wrote: »
    Hehehe Scam ? hehehe

I think he means they are gambling, with the odds stacked in the houses favor.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not one of those chicken fetishists, but I'm glad their fowl thirst can finally be sated.

...it really was odd how long the game went without reskinning chickens as a pet.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree that this is a lackluster season, but I don't buy crates anyway, so it's no difference to me as far as my wallet is concerned. And, it makes me miss the free gems less.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crates bought: 0
    Gems from free crates stacked up: ~650

Items bought with gems:
    that wizard hat that doesnt hide hair (stopped being funny after ~2 days; havent used since than)
    3 or 4 pyandonian pages. the ones still missing after completing "summerset master angler" on 10 chars.

prolly not within the target audience for whatever those items r supposed to be. or just old ;)
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iceheart Arms Pack and extracting enough gems to get 400 so I can get a Frost Atronach Wolf will be the death of me this Christmas :'(