The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lag Fix in Patch?

Banono1
Banono1
✭✭
Was there any fixes in today's patch or are they at the point they're making jokes at the expense of us dumb enough to still play in Cyrodiil?
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    They said update so I think that means next content update
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a line in performance improvement if you use ultra grafics settinga
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Banono1 wrote: »
    Was there any fixes in today's patch or are they at the point they're making jokes at the expense of us dumb enough to still play in Cyrodiil?

- forget fixes for this huge lag. At last, seems it. Sad! Umplayable, i crash 2 times today...best we do is left the game...play only in ocean time zone, few people, no lag or less lag.

ESO are terrible.
    Edited by Iskras on December 10, 2018 11:44PM
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    There was a line in performance improvement if you use ultra grafics settinga

Not work!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more interested in what the 99 other problems that are on their list if lag isn't one...
    I'll make a start...

1. Combat bug
    2. Crashes approaching large fights
    3. Guild roster memory leak
    4. Purge not classes as alliance war support ability
    5. Unable to repair walls and doors whilst taking damage
    6. Blocking symbol bug
    7. Render line desync
    8. Unable to interrupt siege burning whilst cc immunity is active
    9. CP scaling issues
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS problem #1: Some AvA players still aren't taking the hint.
    ZOS problems 2-99: Crown sales are high, but not high enough.
    Edited by zyk on December 11, 2018 2:23AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a joke I think, in horribly poor taste which shows just a complete lack of respect and disconnect with their user base. Essentially I assume they think we’re all making up our lag issues. Also the “fix” that’s incoming next update is more of a performance issue that should result in less FPS drops and smoother gameplay, definitely for consoles it seems and maybe some PC users. Whether it has any effect on server performance as a whole remains to be seen. It isn’t likely to affect ping or network latency I don’t think, so don’t expect miracles unless it’s on console. So even though my routing service gets a relatively steady 245 latency to ZOS servers, my in game latency will probably still be inexplicably 100-150ms higher w/spikes.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Some games magazines are talking about this situation in ESO...

Finally!
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be fair to Gina, she said "If you having lag problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 megabytes and this patch is one." Which seems to imply that the patch is part of the lag problems? At any rate she didn't say lag isn't a problem and probably forced the joke too much.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    To be fair to Gina, she said "If you having lag problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 megabytes and this patch is one." Which seems to imply that the patch is part of the lag problems? At any rate she didn't say lag isn't a problem and probably forced the joke too much.

If it was a joke, then... wooo what a fun joke

iVIJZOM.gif

NOT.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »
    Some games magazines are talking about this situation in ESO...

Finally!

Where? Gief link pl0x! :smile:
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    ESO, in prime time, are umplayable!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you are meaning this quote?
    heres the quote:
    We do have a (untested) fix for this issue, but we want to make sure we do thorough testing on it first and not rush it into a patch. Our plan is to have this fix included in the next update.

she said "update"

Source:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5651756#Comment_5651756

Edited by Gilvoth on December 15, 2018 1:21AM
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    At this moment, 2 crash's. Umbeliveble the state of the servers...all days the samething.