The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just tried to do a couple of bgs for the 1st time in two weeks...

MaxJrFTW
MaxJrFTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
1st one was a chaos ball against a premade with a guardplar and ice warden.

2nd one was a dm against two premades, one of them with 4 gankblades.

Fun times...So when are we separating solo from premade?
"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then will BG queues be separated, and not before.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When crows turns white.
    When pigs fly.
    When aliens arrive on earth.
    When fallout76 is fixed.
  • BP_Sparty
    BP_Sparty
    ✭✭
    Battlegrounds are completely balanced. This sounds like a learn to play issue :*
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BP_Sparty wrote: »
    Battlegrounds are completely balanced. This sounds like a learn to play issue :*

Today i played 3 and all were against premades. 2 against trance(ice warden) with a guardplar and 2 mag dks. The other one against another guardplar group that spent the game running around like a zerg ball.

Battlegrounds aren't really an option anymore. You get a non-premade game out of maybe 5 games.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • BP_Sparty
    BP_Sparty
    ✭✭
    I played like 3 bg matches on my magdk, 2 of them were against the same 4 man premade where one of those games I was on a team of 2 for half the game. BG are no longer an option and sotha is always empty when I am online and that isn't an option either. Its a lose lose situation for either option and no eta on when anything will be changed
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BP_Sparty wrote: »

I’m sensing sarcasm in this comment