Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Idea's to make this game better

marcelino1098
Hello everybody,

I'd like to share some of my own idea's and thoughts that can create a better game in my opinion.

1. For dungeons/future raids there should be a rolling system for items. It's way more fun to roll and get your items like that. Also more fair because when there is a chest in a dungeon, the first one who will open it can grab the loot. Now if your with a guild you can ask if somebody else needs the item but if you are doing it solo with random people, some people will not ask and keep it themselves. It will become a race for chests.
2. Show damage done,taken and healing numbers. I know there is a addon for this but it's kinda sloppy in my opinion and could be a lot better. If Eso could make this it would be much more of an MMO style game and please a lot of players. And for those who don't want it i should say, make it optional.
3. A minimap would be great with some marks on it( for example quests).
4. Add the item slot : cloak. Cloaks are great and look bad ass! Would love to see that!
5. Change the chat for guilds in /g1 /g2 etc instead of /guild1 etc. /p is the same as /g for group at the moment. Would be easier to chat like that. Also , show guild notifications in the chat for example: ..... has joined the guild, a messege of the day, a notification that players get promoted or demoted in the guildranks.
6. Show ingame names in the guild and not account names. It removes the atmoshpere of epic names.
7. Make dungeons 5 man. More players more fun!

These are my idea's to improve the game. Let me know if you like them, or see them differently, or share your own idea's!
  • FoleyX90
    FoleyX90
    ✭✭✭
    To vouch for #2 - "it's kinda sloppy" coming from an addon-developer's standpoint, ZOS doesn't give us the ability to add text in 3 dimensions, only 2. So we can only display the text top to bottom, left to right but NOT front to back, thus unallowing us to place the text anywhere properly on the screen (above a specific NPC / Player for instance)