Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Difference is like Day and Night with Essential Housing Tools

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
The difference is like Day and Night with Essential Housing Tools 8.9.2 and above...

https://youtu.be/ed_gW9cVCok

Essential Housing Tools. Get it if you don't got it. If you've got it... you get it.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /faint B)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • DarkSissy
    DarkSissy
    ✭✭✭
    I love your addon. the FX are awsesome ! Thank you very, very much :)
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the what? This is amazing! I love it! Will visitors see it this way also (even if they don't have the add-on)?
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa! I was going to ask if it was possible to create a dome, and you come up with this, incredible <3
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG, OMG, I cannot say it loud enough, O M G!

~ Shar drops to her knees and bows repeatedly before The Master! ~

This is something us housing designers have been screaming for, praying for, wishing for. This is something ZOS could have provided, should have provided, but no! No! Once again, it's R_K to the rescue!

Without exaduration, YOU are the most talented Addon Designer that ever walked the Earth! It is an honour to call you friend. Lucky me!! :)

<3<3<3 You've outdone yourself.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can you show this off in the villa which never turns into night?
  • EphemeraCrawford
    EphemeraCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭
    So our instanced housing is in a sort of dome. Hmm mm this means we are All in snow globe houses! :p
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    /faint B)
    DarkSissy wrote: »
    I love your addon. the FX are awsesome ! Thank you very, very much :)
    ixie wrote: »
    Whoa! I was going to ask if it was possible to create a dome, and you come up with this, incredible <3
    Sharalei wrote: »
    <3<3<3 You've outdone yourself.
    So our instanced housing is in a sort of dome. Hmm mm this means we are All in snow globe houses! :p

@Delphinia @DarkSissy @ixie @Sharalei @EphemeraCrawford
    <3<3<3<3:)

What the what? This is amazing! I love it! Will visitors see it this way also (even if they don't have the add-on)?

@Wintergreen
    Yes and No. Yes, other players can see your effects if they are in a group with you upon entering -- this feature is still in Beta as I work out the kinks. No, they cannot see these effects without Essential Housing Tools. (I can only do so much... ;))

Aliyavana wrote: »
    can you show this off in the villa which never turns into night?

@Aliyavana
    Deconstructing the Darkness...
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So....am I reading this right? Will my vampires finally be able to have permanent nighttime in their homes???
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess who's adding northern light-like effects and falling snow in their snowglobe house \o/. I wish I could give you a thousand 'awesomes' :smiley:
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Guess who's adding northern light-like effects and falling snow in their snowglobe house \o/. I wish I could give you a thousand 'awesomes' :smiley:

Pics please!

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

Pics please!

Will do (and a video too, if I can) once it's ready--I'm still in the middle decorating it :smile:
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    May I make snowfall in pariahs pinnacle ? If yes , how can I do it ? Loved the videos ...ZOS is turning my second immersion world even more addicting 😍
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is CRAZY! **faints**

You borked Swankery.

:D

Edited by swankery on December 7, 2018 8:46PM
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So....am I reading this right? Will my vampires finally be able to have permanent nighttime in their homes???

Yes and also yes. Because yes. :-P

Yaaaas! I wanna see when you are done, too! And I'll consider that 1,000 'awesomes' received! <3 :-)
    RGvolterra wrote: »
    May I make snowfall in pariahs pinnacle ? If yes , how can I do it ? Loved the videos ...ZOS is turning my second immersion world even more addicting 😍

Yes and also yes. :-P So once you install Essential Housing Tools, just go to your Pariah's Pinnacle, look for the EHT button in the bottom-right of the screen, and click the "FX" button. Then just click "Snowfall" to add snow where you are currently standing. While in Housing Editor Mode (F5), you can also click the paint bucket icon on any effect to move, rotate, resize or color it. Let me know if you have any questions!
    swankery wrote: »
    This is CRAZY! **faints**
    You borked Swankery.

<3 You are! But in a good way. <3
  • DarkSissy
    DarkSissy
    ✭✭✭
    3ip0btauxe2n.jpg
    hi @R_K :) Got this little problem when i am in my house and try to click from housemap to worldmap ,
    do you know whats going wrong there ?
    greetings, Sissy
    Edit: i have version 8.9.99 , updated today via minion
    Edited by DarkSissy on December 9, 2018 2:24PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »

Yes and also yes. Because yes. :-P

Does happy danse macabre!

Now... will only those grouped with me see the effects? Will only those who also have the add-on see the effects?

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay @R_K I haz questions! The night sky is...well...just black. It doesn't look like the night sky in ESO anywhere. Will you be adding more night sky options? Is there any way, using your mod, to make the sky look more like the night sky in the game?

Also, using the Night Sky does not change the level of lighting at all. So even though I have a black sky it still looks like high noon at....well... high noon. How can I make it appear as if darkness has indeed fallen?