The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ESO Plus and Quests Maximums

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Just an idea to get more people on board with ESO Plus ZoS. Current limit is 25 quests at one time, for us newbies who are exploring it would be a boon to have double that amount with ESO Plus subscription. Just a thought.
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only newbies, but returning players, too.

I took a 4 year break and came back with ESO+. Every single DLC, battlegrounds, collection quests, dailies, and guild all have their own quest giver. I, literally, can't stand in a starter area without 6-10 npc's trying to give me quests.

I can't accept them without maxing out my quest limit.
  • COFFAN
    COFFAN
    ✭✭
    I agree, this would be pretty cool... but I would also get overwhelmed with the list of uncompleted quest :s
    Tee hee
  • Protoavis73
    Protoavis73
    ✭✭✭
    My quest log is always full, because just walking around I tend to pick up the quests which are interesting to me.
    Plus when doing a quest there always seem to be an NPC around that also wants to be done at that same place but you can't do that because you're full. :)
    I know, it's a matter of planning, but 25 is full in no time.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please. I am so sick of having to drop quests just to pick up my daily crafting writ quests.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously this shouldn't be an ESO plus exclusive - but if that's the only way I'm gonna get it - I'm on board.

Please more quest slots! We have *so* many dailies, plus with One Tamriel you can end up in a lot of different zones. If you abandon these quests you're SOL when you go back. You have no idea where you left off..
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Seriously this shouldn't be an ESO plus exclusive - but if that's the only way I'm gonna get it - I'm on board.

Please more quest slots! We have *so* many dailies, plus with One Tamriel you can end up in a lot of different zones. If you abandon these quests you're SOL when you go back. You have no idea where you left off..

Agreed, it would be nice if the limit was just upped for everyone. I'm a crafter have to be picky with my quests to do the dailies. However it's done it would be a really nice change.
  • ncdulo
    ncdulo
    Or possibly even a separate list or count for daily quests. No reason I should lose 6 spots in my quest tracker just to pick up a full set of daily crafting writs, let alone any other type of daily I haven't yet discovered.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ncdulo wrote: »
    Or possibly even a separate list or count for daily quests. No reason I should lose 6 spots in my quest tracker just to pick up a full set of daily crafting writs, let alone any other type of daily I haven't yet discovered.

I think that is a fair compromise!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 25 quest limit was established back when Cyrodiil was the principal source of dailies. I can only recall 2 or 3 dailies in the original 15 zones, and they were in obscure out of the way places.

Even then, folks were complaining about the limit. Now, every DLC has these, we have pledges, and crafting writs to add in. Heck, a set of Pledges and Crafting writs is almost 40% of the limit.

We need more please.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"