Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Solo friendly guilds?

crzyone9584
I'm looking for a small to mid size solo friendly social guild. I am a casual player that enjoys PVE content. I'm not big on PVP at all. I enjoy doing the story line and all the quests i can find. THough on my days off from work I'd like to start doing some group activities such as world bosses and dungeons. Also looking for a guild that could help me learn how to do trading to earn some money once I get high enough level.

Currently I am a level 33 Nightblade Khajiit. I attempt to get at least one level a day on the days I work.

IGN - @TheCrzyDoctor

I'm currently working on Daggerfall story line. As this is the place I started when I played on the Xbox.
Edited by crzyone9584 on December 11, 2018 3:16AM
Living to Ride, Riding to Live
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Hi,

I run a small guild that is a tight-knit community. We can help with builds, dungeon running, pledges, leveling, and farming gear! We have a guild hall and a discord that we require members to use for communication with one another as we plan on doing trials in the next few months. If you're interested you can whisper me in game @Wyvernflame or join our discord and check us out. https://discord.gg/2m5A4Vc
  • crzyone9584
    Hey Alex,

I jumped into discord. I'll say hi here in a bit and stick around for a bit to see if y'all be a good fit for me.
    Living to Ride, Riding to Live