Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily Rewards Timescales

mirdragon
mirdragon
When they first started daily rewards you had a chance to get them all if you missed a few days of logging on (you could be at work, away, busy doing other things)

Now it seems you have to login and claim every day to ensure you get a reward

would be good if they set it to 21 rewards a month so you could at least earn them all
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    So, because of you not being able to login every day, those who do should get 10 rewards less ??

I'm not in the possibility myself to login every day, but surely you noticed that the most interesting rewards are (mostly) not given at the end of the month ?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you look at the final rewards this month, you'll see you're hardly missing out on anything of consequence.

Log in every day, get a little more stuff. Miss a few days, nothing gamebreaking or even aesthetic.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • mirdragon
    mirdragon
    @Eliahnus I'm not saying that, they could have a 21 day bonus reward and say have something that is worthwhile if you did log in every day.

@Merlin13KAGL I agree the final rewards aren't that special at end of this

I do appreciate that this is an extra bonus for players, but just thought it would be good if they did for only a certain number of days each month, just like the first two months when they started doing it

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the current way better, as you get the special reward at day 21 (or so - this month it's day 25) as before, and the rest of the month is just filler.

Whereas before, you got all rewards and then 5-7 days of nothing, and I presume, their log-in numbers dropped off. They want people logging in.

First "solution" was to put a big reward at the end, but not a collectible that people would complain about. Thus, the 100k bonus for logging in every day (I think you could miss 2 days?).

But, many complained that they couldn't even get that reward. So, new "solution" is to offer the month's "best" reward with 5 days or so to spare, and then fill out the rest of the month with gold, AP, TV, etc. This keeps a lot more players logging in every day to get those rewards than before when there was nothing.

Granted, it means that you can't get all rewards if you miss even one day, but the rewards at the end aren't worth getting fussed over.