The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Grand Designs - a new housing guild on the EU XBox server

FiveDinosaur792
FiveDinosaur792
✭✭✭
Grand Designs, A new housing guild recruiting members. At Grand designs we want the best builders on the server to show off their creativity to the wider community to proudly shout look at what I have built it's amazing. Contains highly skilled housing crafters and the best builders on the server!
Join Grand designs today!!!!!!
With the holiday season nearly upon us Grand Designs invites you all compete in our “Grand holidays build off”. A seasonally themed build of course, the top prize will be 150k, second place prize 100k and 50k for third place. If you wish to enter please msg me as always open to all guild members. The judging will be taking place first week of January work and life permitting. So deck the halls with bows of holly tra-la-la la-la-la

Please contact Darhysh for more information and perhaps a tour!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Welcome Home!

FiveDinosaur792 GM of Pheasant Pluckers Guild on EU/Xbox
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for a good housing guild on Xbox EU, very excited to join!

My Gamertag is Aenthannir

My current primary residence is the Grand Psijic Villa
  • FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    Hi mate I will try and get you invited today:)
    FiveDinosaur792 GM of Pheasant Pluckers Guild on EU/Xbox
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much but I did get an invite. I messaged Darhysh directly on Xbox. 😀