The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sherman's Guide to building a character to max level.

Nolic1
Nolic1
✭✭✭
So this guide just shows you how you can build a character to max level or max CP. The video is long but there is a alot of info in it to help new players and even not so new players get gear pick skills and so on as they level up to help them get used to the game and whats can be used to get there. So I hope this helps those who need it.

https://youtu.be/g9NFvfInZ-8
Edited by Nolic1 on December 4, 2018 5:20AM
Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • NCISS
    NCISS
    I am wondering how you got to the Murkmire (Server) on the top left of your screen to reroll a new 60? I tried looking for it on my screen and no such thing for me.
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    NCISS wrote: »
    I am wondering how you got to the Murkmire (Server) on the top left of your screen to reroll a new 60? I tried looking for it on my screen and no such thing for me.

I used the public test server for the video so I could do this stuff in the video.
    Edited by Nolic1 on December 5, 2018 8:44PM

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

• NCISS
    NCISS
    Nolic1 wrote: »

I used the public test server for the video so I could do this stuff in the video.

Thank you for the info Nolic. I've been working on a now 25 or 26 Dark Mag converting to Lightning DPS. Any suggestions for her?
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have any dungeon sets or trial sets if not on most there are many sets you can use to get to the trial guilds.

Tell me a little about what you have now and I will let you know.

• NCISS
    NCISS
    Do you have any dungeon sets or trial sets if not on most there are many sets you can use to get to the trial guilds.

Hi Nolic. I do not have any Dungeon or Trial sets as I'm aware of. I've run a few randoms, but for the most part have just
    been struggling along. I've looked for a Guild who could help me to understand what exactly I'm looking for, but alas; to no avail. Currently, I have a 26 DPS Sorc and a 20 something DPS Ward that can self heal, but that's about it.
    The gear I have is hilariously mixed between Heavy and Light and it seems that all the quests I pick up are rewarded with Heavy gear which goes oxymoron for a Sorc. I have asked both of my guilds if they could craft me 'Training Gear' in both Heavy and Light so that I could research and craft my own as I level, but again; like *** on a bull; it was like talking to a wall.
    Don't get me wrong, both guilds a polite enough, but it is my interpretation that they are far too busy to work collectively with new player's, which sadly; is not a good thing as a whole.
    If you would like to see my girl and catch up with her, her name is Sulphura or any @NCISS Alt and can switch to her. I seriously appreciate your input and help.
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
  • NCISS
    NCISS

Hi Nolic. I do not have any Dungeon or Trial sets as I'm aware of. I've run a few randoms, but for the most part have just
    been struggling along. I've looked for a Guild who could help me to understand what exactly I'm looking for, but alas; to no avail. Currently, I have a 26 DPS Sorc and a 20 something DPS Ward that can self heal, but that's about it.
    The gear I have is hilariously mixed between Heavy and Light and it seems that all the quests I pick up are rewarded with Heavy gear which goes oxymoron for a Sorc. I have asked both of my guilds if they could craft me 'Training Gear' in both Heavy and Light so that I could research and craft my own as I level, but again; like *** on a bull; it was like talking to a wall.
    Don't get me wrong, both guilds a polite enough, but it is my interpretation that they are far too busy to work collectively with new player's, which sadly; is not a good thing as a whole.
    If you would like to see my girl and catch up with her, her name is Sulphura or any @NCISS Alt and can switch to her. I seriously appreciate your input and help.

Hi Nolic,

Just a heads-up, I finally found someone in one of my guilds that was kind enough to craft my first line Training Gear in Brass using the Juliano set as well as a Soft set.
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch my feelings! I main tank on night blade
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video offers a lot of good information for new players! :)
    Edited by Maryal on December 9, 2018 8:19PM
  • NCISS
    NCISS
    Maryal wrote: »
    The video offers a lot of good information for new players! :)

Maryal,

I completely agree. I was floored by the depth of the information and the general 'How-to' of the game as well as being delighted that someone took the time to do this video for us.
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
  • NCISS
    NCISS
    Ouch my feelings! I main tank on night blade

Dovakiin,

I'm not sure I follow regarding your feelings. I'm sorry if I offended you in some way. Are you one of my Guildmates? If so, which Guild do I know you from?
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    @NCISS I have to say that leveling up in the game makes putting together a build hard for new players but it gives you a chance to learn your skills and rotations quite well but a full build is something most of the time you have to wait till cp160 to do and it sucks cause its not an easy road but I find just running gear I find along the way is better even if not the perfect setup cause I will out level it and it becomes useless fast.

I know understanding content and learning it is hard when your new but do not be afraid to play the content it gets easier and more fun when you find the setup you like and if you get to the point your experienced and you have alot of dungeon knowledge and skill you will find your place in the game.

But keep your eys out I have more guides like this coming and do on my channel were I go over more of it and explain more things.

@Mayrael Thank you I am just trying to help new player to see the truth behind the game.

• NCISS
    NCISS
    @NCISS I have to say that leveling up in the game makes putting together a build hard for new players but it gives you a chance to learn your skills and rotations quite well but a full build is something most of the time you have to wait till cp160 to do and it sucks cause its not an easy road but I find just running gear I find along the way is better even if not the perfect setup cause I will out level it and it becomes useless fast.

I know understanding content and learning it is hard when your new but do not be afraid to play the content it gets easier and more fun when you find the setup you like and if you get to the point your experienced and you have alot of dungeon knowledge and skill you will find your place in the game.

But keep your eyes out I have more guides like this coming and do on my channel were I go over more of it and explain more things.

@Mayrael Thank you I am just trying to help new player to see the truth behind the game.

@Nolic1

Thank you sincerely. I think I can speak for all of us in saying that your kindness and insight are truly more than helpful.
    I personally would have to agree that the "Learning Curve" can be a bit strenuous at times because of the engineering of
    the game mechanics, however; the game itself is alot of fun.
    I think one of my biggest qualms is the que system for the Dungeon events in that it takes so long to put a group
    together. One of the fastest ways in my experience to level in any game is group activities and oft times it is tedious to
    get a Guild together to work on runs enmass. I look forward to capping my sorc so that when I see someone new asking
    for run throughs or other help/guidance; I can be there for them like you are for us.

Kindest and Warmest Regards,
    Mrs. Col. E.
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden