The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

combat

Tlania
Tlania
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_Gilliam , Can we get a fix on the in combat bug. its game breaking, having to run from harluns to bloodmayne and similar distances, hell cant even run fast cause of the speed nerfs, you die and still end up in combat and cant port for 5 mins till its gone. you fixed this bug or a similar one before. its in pve as well running across the maps because of your in combat. why buy mounts from crown stores when its not possible to use them. speaking to a lot of people on this bug its *** annoying. and ruining our gameplay. would expect some kinda announcement on this please. new record today running from glade to arrius because never got out of combat and cant port.
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not a bug its a feature

ZOS nerfed fast combat
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like removing mounts would achieve the desired balance.
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    no mounts in cyrodiil!!!
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    then no wayshrine in pve, only mounts :open_mouth:
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trash devs. So out of touch with their community and game they don’t know what’s going on in eso.
    All zos does and cares for is crown store and garbage DLC with trash patches adding in 20 new bugs every 3 months.
    Have a combat bug? Don’t worry, buy our new trash lizard mucus crown crates! More recycled and overpriced trash for you all to buy!!!.
    Game breaking bugs? We don’t know what that is, here’s a new DLC in the upcoming months with new Trash dungeons with repetitive 1 shot mechanics and 20 more bugs. Enjoy
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, ZOS plz fix the in-combat bug asap.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos seems to be ignoring this issue. Gina has been tagged in many of the threads as well as others.

Some have detailed what is happening but Zos has chosen to not reply to any of them just like they ignored the GF issue of this past year and recently claimed ignorance to the issue existed.
    Edited by idk on December 8, 2018 7:20PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they're aware and looking into what combination of variables is causing this. I haven't been able to track it back to single source.

But they were able to remove the combat indicator when killing trash critters, so I'm confident this will be resolved. In the meantime, I've found that lower level invisibility pots (exceeding five seconds; somewhere within 6 to 10 seconds is ideal) reliably override this particular combat indicator the times that it has affected me.
    signing off
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    I'm sure they're aware and looking into what combination of variables is causing this. I haven't been able to track it back to single source.

But they were able to remove the combat indicator when killing trash critters, so I'm confident this will be resolved. In the meantime, I've found that lower level invisibility pots (exceeding five seconds; somewhere within 6 to 10 seconds is ideal) reliably override this particular combat indicator the times that it has affected me.

@Acrolas

Some would have thought Zos was aware of the GF issue as it was extremely well documented in the forums over a years time yet Zos just claimed they thought they had fixed it long ago.

That can only mean one of two things. Either Zos chose to ignore the numerous threads on the issue or they do not pay much attention to the forums even when they are tagged.

So, unless Zos actually acknowledges the issue (Dev Tracker) we have no reasonable means to think Zos is looking into the issue.
  • Tlania
    Tlania
    ✭✭✭
    having to force stop the game , because im combat cant log out...…. I died in cyro ressed at a keep , got into combat or never left it and cant port cant slot speed skills ,cant do *** all except run from 2 keeps over to die to hopefully reset the *** combat issue
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It sucks. Sometimes bar swapping helps. Sometimes going into inventory. Sometimes going into stealth. If campaigns aren’t pop locked, switching campaigns works. Sometimes you just have to walk. Thanks ZOS!
  • Tlania
    Tlania
    ✭✭✭
    @JumpmanLane , ill try those thanks, be easier if they fixed but guess will wait till next update. wish they responded to stuff like this. blizzard would off tried to resolve the issues asap or at least give feedback
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tlania wrote: »
    @JumpmanLane , ill try those thanks, be easier if they fixed but guess will wait till next update. wish they responded to stuff like this. blizzard would off tried to resolve the issues asap or at least give feedback

It’s just ugh sometimes. Had to walk from Warden to chal once lol
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It shall be fixed after the "stay stuck in heavy lightning attack", "cast instant shield and nothing happens", "randomly stay stuck in combat for 10 seconds in outworld PvE when you kill a NPC" bugs, and random 4 minutes loading screens, including inside towns.

That is: forget about it.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Zos seems to be ignoring this issue. Gina has been tagged in many of the threads as well as others.

Alternately, Gina gets a lot of notifications on the forums, because people treat her like an ambulatory wishing well, tag her in everything that moves, and then throw a fit when she doesn't put in a personal appearance.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    can we fix my shields while were at it
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    can we fix my shields while were at it

Wait, you meant, "fix," as in, "to neuter," right? Because we've got that in spades. :p
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They could fix the in-combat bug by enabling chest unlocking while under aggro and disabling riding.

Wait ... that's not proper bugfixing, righty? :s
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I took a break from ESO for a couple months (Fallout 76) and when I came back was horribly disappointed to discover this insanely annoying bug hadn't been resolved yet. Please fix this ASAP!
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug prevented me from turning in the final question of a dungeon run. Had to force quit. Then it wouldn't let me log back in because server thought I was still online in combat. Eventually I guess it timed out and let me back on. Had to run the whole dungeon over. Seriously game breaking.