Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server issues ?

GeorgeParker
Cannot get onto the EU Xbox Server, just keep getting Timed out message, been like this all day, leave it for abit and then try again, same result.
I know the game is really quiet at the moment but would be surprised if it was just me having issues ?
  • GMaxim
    GMaxim
    Soul Shriven
    Cannot get onto the EU Xbox Server today - Timed out message. But I Can get connect the NA Xbox Server
  • ortermagic
    ortermagic
    Soul Shriven
    I am getting this too
  • Nevs
    Nevs
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Can’t login to EU server for 3 days now.
    NA server works fine.
  • TechnoSausage
    TechnoSausage
    ✭✭
    Same for me, xbox eu, login failed, connection to server timed out
  • Excaltic
    Excaltic
    ✭✭✭
    Same there!

Xbox - EU - Server --> Cannot login

Reboot Xbox EU login server plz
  • o5stang
    o5stang
    Only Happening on one of my two accounts - very weird - XBOX 1 X, EU Server only. Over 10 hours now - can't get in due to server timeout. Wiped ESO console data for that account, hard restart, - no help.
    Edited by o5stang on December 9, 2018 4:42PM
  • Excaltic
    Excaltic
    ✭✭✭
    It's working again! :)

Tnx for the quick fix!
  • o5stang
    o5stang
    XBOX 1 X, Still not working for me, one account is OK (NA and EU), my other account only works on NA -argg EU Server where area you? 'LOGIN FAILED Connection to server timed out. Please try again later.' Checked gamer tag/passwords on Microsoft store - ok, ESO accounts able to log in to both fine.

Out of ideas.
  • o5stang
    o5stang
    Just got in once, did a few things I needed to do, then stupidly logged out to try again to see if it was really fixed.... nope back to errors, but at least its not on my end. Sigh... tomorrow is another day.
  • GMaxim
    GMaxim
    Soul Shriven
    Today It's not working EU Xbox Server again! NA Xbox Server - OK
  • jatfitz
    jatfitz
    Soul Shriven
    Me too,three day's now this issue has been happening,just get "timed out of the eu server",not the american server though,can log into that no problem,shame really as if you guy's think i'm spending the money on that like i did on the eu server,i think i'd rather stop playing your unfinished game!
  • Nevs
    Nevs
    Soul Shriven
    4th day is going... is anyone even looking at this issue?
    Also I wonder what will happen with daily rewards when it’s fixed?

NA server works fine every time. Can’t login to EU server only.
  • niamh1971b16_ESO
    niamh1971b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Still having login issues (i.e. can't) XBox EU Server
  • Myrm
    Myrm
    ✭✭✭
    I just logged into XB EU server on XBox1X with no issues whatsoever. So it’s up and running.
    PC & Xbox (EU)

I am employed as a member of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard. (Class of 2017, Yinchorr)
  • Redbow1066102
    Redbow1066102
    Soul Shriven
    Cant connect to xbox EU server either. Keep getting Connection to server timed out please try again later. I can log in to NA no problem. Deleting local saved games got me in earlier but now that's not even working. 🙁

Edit. Managed to get on by resetting console n router. Definitely an issue though cus it's only the EU server that's doing this
    Edited by Redbow1066102 on December 10, 2018 7:17PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just letting you know that we are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GMaxim
    GMaxim
    Soul Shriven
    Resetting the console and the router does not help. Cant connect to xbox EU server.
  • golfgirl89
    I’ve had this problem for 4 days now. I can’t get my rewards. I put a ticket in and they told me to hard reset my Xbox( I waited 8 hours before tuning back on)and delete saved data everywhere. I did and I still can’t login.
  • Sashamorning
    Sashamorning
    Soul Shriven
    I have been having problems for weeks now. I normally play on NA, but I have friends on EU and I cannot log in. At all.

The strange thing is that I can log in under other accounts, but not my own account. NA works fine. I'm running Xbox One X, but my Xbox One OG is having the same issues (my account doesn't work, other accounts work).

Weeks.

This seems to be tied to my account based on my own troubleshooting. Reset router, uninstalled game, etc. Account, this is account related, and I have no issues on NA.

Is this being addressed?
  • baggyant
    baggyant
    Soul Shriven
    I have same issue too - can log on to NA Server fine. But EU Server is awful which is where my main is - constant time out issues - Frustrating as I pay a subscription to a game I cannot currently play