The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Withered Hollow - A Vampires Sanctum

ShadowHvo
ShadowHvo
✭✭✭✭✭
It has been a long time coming, yet with the arrival of the Winter Hearth package (Which opened up a whopping 18 additional furnishing slots for me!) I've finally brought my dream homestead to life.

Welcome to Nighrens' Withered Hollow, a little secluded cavern hidden away deep within the desolate realm of coldharbour.

While I had finished most of it shortly after the introduction of the Coldharbour Surreal Estate, I was never truly happy with it. This september I overhauled the Inner Sanctum completely, and now with the Winter Hearth Fireplace, I could at long last replace the awful fireplace that I made out of 12 orcish thrones and an assortment of fiery fireplaces.

And yes, all crafting stations work, despite their placement.

I hope you'll enjoy this 5 minute preview of my passion project! =)
Nighren - The Shadow Striker
Leader of Bloodlines
-- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! This so amazing @ShadowHvo ! It truly is a haven fit for vampire king!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's fantastic @ShadowHvo, so impressive!
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    And yes, all crafting stations work, despite their placement.
    Not sure what amazed me more. This awesomely built and decorated place, or that statement. ;-)
    Nah, definitely the house.

Job well done.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the kind words! I cannot stress enough how happy I am with the final result.

Now heres to hoping that the furnishing cap will at some point be increased, so that I can get a bit more clutter in the kitchen bar and the workshop.

Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, this is like a Skyrim mod. It's one of the best put together homes I've seen on this forum.
    Amazing job, thanks for sharing.
    I'd love to visit
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Anellium
    Anellium
    ✭✭
    @ShadowHvo , this is absolutely fantastic job!
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous! I especially liked the quick pullback at the end, like a bat leaving its home.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow. I am so impressed with this! Also, what IS that you have in the coffin?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Spectacular! The mood and design is perfect, and the paneling in the Silencer's Reliquary is brilliant.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    omg this is absolutely amazing. I LOVE it! It's really, really fantastic. I'm so tempted to create a new character on EU just so I can see this in person!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely remember seeing the design on Nexus for SKyrim. Was a great mod back then.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

It is 10 [Redguard Pillow Roll, Desert Flame] tilted and turned to carefully hide the golden puffs at the ends inside the stone framework of the coffin itself. It took hell of a time to get just right, though I do love the finish!

I do wish that we had coffins with some nice cushion though, so that I could spare those 10 slots. But alas! even a vampire like you and I deserve to rest comfortably!
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Wow, this is like a Skyrim mod. It's one of the best put together homes I've seen on this forum.
    I'd love to visit
    JaZ2091 wrote: »
    Definitely remember seeing the design on Nexus for SKyrim. Was a great mod back then.

Indeed! I did get inspired by the home layout in "Rayeks End - Hideout" six years ago, since I simply love the "seven rooms" design of a small straight forward, yet personalized cave home. I've wanted something in that very style for my ghastly vampire ever since the release of ESO, and now I finally got to bring that concept to life! =D
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

• JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is 10 [Redguard Pillow Roll, Desert Flame] tilted and turned to carefully hide the golden puffs at the ends inside the stone framework of the coffin itself. It took hell of a time to get just right, though I do love the finish!

I do wish that we had coffins with some nice cushion though, so that I could spare those 10 slots. But alas! even a vampire like you and I deserve to rest comfortably!
    Zypheran wrote: »
    I'd love to visit
    JaZ2091 wrote: »

Indeed! I did get inspired by the home layout in "Rayeks End - Hideout" six years ago, since I simply love the "seven rooms" design of a small straight forward, yet personalized cave home. I've wanted something in that very style for my ghastly vampire ever since the release of ESO, and now I finally got to bring that concept to life! =D

Very cool none the less! Looks gorgeous and you did excellent work. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

=D

Right? LOL It looks GREAT even if it is an item slot hog! I have piled a bunch of pillows in the Alinor open sarcophagus for one of my vampires as her napping spot. LOL

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The builds I tend to like the best are those that make each (or many) of the rooms a starkly different scene rather than a consistent style throughout, while still maintaining an overall theme. When viewing these types of builds, every time I approach a transition, I am excited to see what's next.

This is a great example of that. While the whole build is riddled with examples, the view from the library back to the soul gem room is a great example of the contrast between two 'scenes.'

The inventory and total cost at the end should be standard in videos. 10x awesome for that alone.

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I keep coming back to watch this video :D
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.