The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Storm Atro crates when?

Reistr_the_Unbroken
Reistr_the_Unbroken
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the only crate I haven’t seen yet, and I actually have 54 gems saved up to get Soul-Shriven costumes from.

Really hope they get re-released this month soon.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope to get a crown sale before these are released :)
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's keep bugging them about it :P speaking up gets you places.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been waiting a year now
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    Let's keep bugging them about it :P speaking up gets you places.
    I’m still bugging them about the October October crates + dog
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't have radiant apex mounts so probably never. I think the storm atronachs may be mixed into the classics crate version.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tactx wrote: »
    They don't have radiant apex mounts so probably never. I think the storm atronachs may be mixed into the classics crate version.
    I don’t think the Wild Hunt Crates did either but they got released
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    What difference does it make if they have radiant apex mounts ??
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »
    What difference does it make if they have radiant apex mounts ??

Use your critical thinking skills on this one...
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yessss bring them back!!!!!!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think February would be a great time for a Storm reissue. Xanmeer will have had nearly two months on its own by then and February's Crown Showcases haven't been particularly demanding in the past.
    signing off
  • leb91han
    leb91han
    ✭✭✭
    Yes plz bring back storm atronach crates again 🙏
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's been even longer than a year, because I missed Storm Atronach crates, they were just before I joined the game and I joined in May of 2017. They have not been back yet since I started; I was dying to try to get those storm atronach steeds so I've been keeping an eye out for them! We've had other types come back TWICE. C'mon, ZOS.

• Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    We want them back so badly I'm scared they will only let us buy the crates but not separate items for gems ... just like last year.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »

It's been even longer than a year, because I missed Storm Atronach crates, they were just before I joined the game and I joined in May of 2017. They have not been back yet since I started; I was dying to try to get those storm atronach steeds so I've been keeping an eye out for them! We've had other types come back TWICE. C'mon, ZOS.
    The steeds definitely look cool, plus I’m saving gems for one or two of the soul-shriv outfits. Don’t need the mind-shriv stuff because I bought the imperial city bundle like a dummy.
    Plus they released Scallcaller TWICE!

• Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's keep bugging them :P luckily I have 806 crown gems to get the gem exclusive frost cat mount, but been saving 100 gems for the clouded leopard senche mount from storm atronach crates.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have 57 gems- thank god the new crown crates have nothing I really want in them.
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they bring back, you shouldnt buy them because each new season is getting worst than last
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for them to come back because the only other mount I really want is the Storm Atronach Wolf. I've been sitting on 844 crown gems for a while now because each crate season is worse than the last, with the exception of Xanmeer crates being on par with or slightly better than Flame Atronach.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Chuck_Finley
    Chuck_Finley
    ✭✭✭
    I've wanted a storm atronach mount for the longest time, never had the luck with the crates or getting enough gems to just buy one outright. Sitting on about 600 gems now and they haven't even hinted that they will be back for a limited time. I was hoping for November but we got 2 months of Halloween crates for some reason. I guess they were selling well.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    I want that wizard hat that is a reward from storm atro crates
  • Sumskittles
    Sumskittles
    ✭✭
    I need these back in my life, last time we got them was last year in start of december.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    lets hope they release them during the festival in a few days.