The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(OLD) Character Idea: Interlocking Scales

kadochka
kadochka
✭✭✭✭✭
EDIT! Sorry to update! As of April 2020, this character is no longer in the game.
(I've also posted this here, before anyone asks... x3)

So maybe you've seen my other posts... yes, yes, I've done this several times. Each is a different idea, though!!
Basically, I'm offering to match a character with someone! Meaning we both make characters related to each other and together we can write their lore and build their stories (I don't mind RPing, either)! I'd especially love to do this with another avid writer/RPer. I'd love to dress up the characters and build a house for 'em. Yes, I'm a dork. Anyway!
To quote the other site:

'In this case, it was inspired by a quest in Murkmire. It's called Frog Totem Turnaround (I'd link the page, but I've found none.) I'll explain below, so minor spoilers for the quest!!
Basically, you find a love poem in the wilds of Murkmire (I believe) along with a totem, and you decide to return it to it's owner, an Argonian named Chal-Maht. When you find him (and thus complete the quest), he'll tell you he used to be female, and in fact, the Argonian of his affections, now female, used to be male. However, a Bog Blight invaded his (Chal's) camp before the bonding ceremony, and thus she/he lost the poem and totem. In the end, they end up happily together.

But essentially, I had a character idea, based mostly on their story. I'd prefer my character to be female, but if someone wants to match their character with mine, it might go something like this:
One or more of them have had their gender changed from birth.
More in-depth, let's say one of the characters had possible feelings (emotional or physical) for another Argonian when they were a few years younger, and they changed their gender in hopes of egg-bearing. However, it didn't happen/go through for whatever reason. That's just one thought!
I don't mind what gender you make your Argonian, though two females can't bear eggs together. Maybe they could adopt? An Argonian child, or maybe another race? How cute!

Anyways, let me know if you wanna! I play more EU then NA nowadays! (PC)

~Kado

Also, I came up with names!
Mine would be called Kuz-Akai, who was born a male but turned female in an attempt to bond with a male named Azi-Ushel. My name is random (I started with 'kud'), and the other 'original' suitor's named came from a mashup of 'mud' and 'gone' in Russian (minus the first half of 'mud').
If noone wants to pair with me, I'll just create the other character myself.. but I'd need to choose a gender.'

EDIT! Kuz-Akai has been created! She is a Templar (in EP, because I don't have ARAA). I'll try and post a pic of her, but sometimes my browser doesn't let me add pictures. Dunno why.
EDIT, AGAIN! Sorry to update! As of April 2020, this character is no longer in the game.
Edited by kadochka on April 17, 2020 8:39PM
if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [edit]
    Edited by kadochka on April 17, 2020 8:40PM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The morning sun shone, reflection skidding across the water onto Kuz-Akai's scaly skin. It lit up all of her traditional yellow body paint as she held her hand up over her eyes. A normal day would dictate a simple routine; a normal day, she'd be up and moving, performing her daily tasks. But today was special, a claw-like mark on her soul.
    Seven Last Seed's ago, more days then flowers at the nearest Hist's roots, she was destined to bond. Bond with the one for whom she'd given up time building to days, enough gifts to fill a wamasu stomach, even the gender she'd been born into, all for the choice of her partner in egg-bearing.
    But the waters disagreed. They still felt as cold as they did that Turdas, when Azi-Ushel vanished into the deep. Barely a day from when he promised, and something in the river pulled him down like a rock in the gut, took him away. Even the clouds knew to weep that day.
    She could not curse the Hist for reclaiming his soul, for the tree was the one that blessed them with life in the first place. Nor the water, as it sustained the life given. But she feared the waters now... whenever it rained, her eyes which were already as blue as the tears she shed looked only skeptically upon the waves, shadows hiding in both depths.
    As is why the Last Seed became, in her mind, the Never Seed.
    Ironically, in her native tongue, the eighth month was Thtithil, or Egg.

Sorry to update! As of April 2020, this character is no longer in the game.
    Edited by kadochka on April 17, 2020 8:37PM

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuz is currently living in my other Argonian, Izelda's, basement, of the Ald Velothi Harbor House.
    By her lore, she doesn't actually live here; she was born and raised in Murkmire. However, there are no purchasable houses there yet.
    I furnished it, mostly; here are the pics:
    UTOCWlB.jpg
    Kuz also has no eggs of her own, if you'd read her backstory. However, I bought a few just for fun. These are not (real/)her eggs.
    Thanks to a bunch of people for the furniture!!! :heart:
    Sorry to update! As of April 2020, this character is no longer in the game.
    Edited by kadochka on April 17, 2020 8:37PM