The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

UI Error

manmanguy10
manmanguy10
Soul Shriven
Here are some screenshots of a UI error that I am getting.
Whenever I load up the game, I get these errors, the first one I can dismiss, and then move from the daily reward screen to all the other screens, but if I exit the UI, I get another error, and then I am no longer able to go to any screens, including the esc screen. I can move around(Without a crosshair or ability bar, or health/magicka/stamina bar).

Also, I have no *** clue how to post a photo here because *** you bethesda / zenimax online! Your basic ass HTML forums *** suck!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a picture below that you can hit the "quote" button ... and copy the image/link formatting in the body of the reply, @manmanguy10.

Basic HTML message board syntax isn't unique to the ESO forums. It's in other message boards, too. Blaming the devs for something that you can google online probably isn't the best thing you've done today.

If you're on PC, make sure you disable all add-ons first ... and then reload each add-on in the order of least likely culprit to most likely culprit.

If the problem still persists after that, send in an Online Support ticket.

Bs8WJgB.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 8, 2018 2:25AM