Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire mementos

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
Arent we was supposed to get 3 memento from new season too? We miss the middle one.
Drum - small.
- (its needs to be extended),
- middle what we miss. From datamine it was the argonian football. Kick the Ball.
aw_crwn_memento_kicktheball_1x1-600x300.jpg
- and the big is the vossa-satl which is again need to be extended because very short.

Can any @zos member say something about this?
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the vossa-satl was something I was hoping for ass a furnishing as well, but I wanted the vossa-satl as an emote like the other instruments. I don't see why we can't have both! Bad enough we only have two instrumental furnishings out of the many instruments you can see in-game.

And I definitely agree that the tune should be longer. Hence why it should be an emote instead. :/
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on December 7, 2018 7:50PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the vossa-satl was something I was hoping for ass a furnishing as well as an instrument memento. I don't see why we can't have both! Bad enough we only have two instrumental furnishings out of the many instruments you can see in-game.

And I definitely agree that the tune should be longer. :/

It would actually be awesome if we had a furniture version of all the mementos.