Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec and molag bal

rexagamemnon
rexagamemnon
✭✭✭✭✭
So i am to understand vivec and molag bal did the hanky panky so molag bal could have offspring? Can someone explain?
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When two minor deities love each other veeeeeery much, they buy monsters from the Stork catalog.

Or so I've been told.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is also true that Vivec got a super duper spear out of that relationship. The thing is that the spear was Molag Bal´s thing :D
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is also true that Vivec got a super duper spear out of that relationship. The thing is that the spear was Molag Bal´s thing :D

I want that spear!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Molag’s offspring got killed as well
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i am to understand vivec and molag bal did the hanky panky so molag bal could have offspring? Can someone explain?
    I think Molag’s offspring got killed as well

SPOILER:
    If you want to find out what is the truth behind this, do the ESO:Morrowind quest line, near Molag Mar iirc ;)
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally believe that whole relationship between Vivec and Molag Bal was nothing but lies from Vivec and his followers. Considering Vivec likes to showboat and lie a lot, can't exactly believe what that man says.

Also you guys ought to do that Vvardenfell quest to see what really happened to the 'offspring' (in which it isn't an offspring at all, but I hadn't come here to debate metaphysics).
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Claudman wrote: »
    I personally believe that whole relationship between Vivec and Molag Bal was nothing but lies from Vivec and his followers. Considering Vivec likes to showboat and lie a lot, can't exactly believe what that man says.

Also you guys ought to do that Vvardenfell quest to see what really happened to the 'offspring' (in which it isn't an offspring at all, but I hadn't come here to debate metaphysics).

Who would say about himself to have had a "physical" relationship with such an ugly guy as Molag Bal if it weren´t true? It´s not the typical one night adventure Joey Tribbiani would like to boast about.
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who would say about himself to have had a "physical" relationship with such an ugly guy as Molag Bal if it weren´t true? It´s not the typical one night adventure Joey Tribbiani would like to boast about.

Um...Excuse me, Molag Bal is handsome devil, Vivec on the other hand is a bald goldbrand amalgamation.

Jokes aside, Vivec bragging about bedding Molag Bal allows him to state "I managed to garner romance from the God of R***" which is bragging rights in a way.
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Um...Excuse me, Molag Bal is handsome devil, Vivec on the other hand is a bald goldbrand amalgamation.

Jokes aside, Vivec bragging about bedding Molag Bal allows him to state "I managed to garner romance from the God of R***" which is bragging rights in a way.
    I died reading this-

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here for fanfic recommendations
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom