The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dear ZOS... WHEN????

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I will never understand the insistence on keeping the crown store offerings so very, very THIN! Don't tell us it's because your art team can't keep up with demand. You have enough things ALREADY IN GAME and STASHED AWAY to make the cash shop truly robust for years to come! So tell us WHEN we're going to see these things???

Also, everyone else, of assets already datamined OR already present in game, please share with ZOS what you want to see in the crown store yesterday! Post pics when possible please!

RIght now I'm going to just focus on costumes:

aw_crwn_costumes_bardictavernsingersdress_1x1.jpg

aw_crwn_costumes_jarlsjusticeformalfrock_1x1.jpg

aw_crwn_costumes_nibenesenoblesshawledrobe_1x1.jpg

aw_crwn_costumes_treethanes_mosaic_jerkin_1x1.jpg

fwL9hAM.png

ziFy2tG.png

ldGt84p.jpg

NUctXoB.png

ON-card-Alinor_Twilight_Dancing_Dress.png

ON-card-Crystal_Tower_Sapiarchs'_Gown.png

ON-card-Ever_Auridon_Sateen_Gown.png

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That priestess outfit has been killing me!! Every time I see an npc with it, I get jealous. ZOS stop holding out!! :tongue:
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not everything in a datamine is intended for immediate release or even eventual release.

The Haunted House Cat in this month's Daily Rewards was datamined in July 2017.
    signing off
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    altmer dresses has been in the game since the first April Fool whatever day, judging from the crown store at time Morrowind launched (they`ve put male and female dunmer outfits in the shop at the same time) I've expected them to do the same thing with altmer outfits, but no... Don't understand honestly, why is that taking them so long : \
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love Almalexias costume.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    I'd love Almalexias costume.

I was just doing that quest on an alt last night and thought the same thing!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Not everything in a datamine is intended for immediate release or even eventual release.

The Haunted House Cat in this month's Daily Rewards was datamined in July 2017.

That.... doesn't make it okay. The fact remains that they are just SITTING ON items that they COULD have available to us. There are hairstyles as well that are on plenty of NPCs in game that we've been BEGGING for, for months if not YEARS by this point. It's pretty inexcusable to IGNORE your customers like this. And baffling when you're doing it when we are asking you to LET US GIVE YOU MORE MONEY. LOL Especially when it's for work you've already finished!
    Edited by MornaBaine on October 3, 2018 8:33PM

• notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its weird seeing someone who has vocally refused to give ZoS more money claiming they would buy more stuff ;)

On topic tho... Maybe they dont want everything in game on the CS? Or perhaps it takes actual work to make everything useable and customizable so they pick and choose because human work is a finite resource?
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    The crownstore has been very lackluster for awhile. More female costumes, hair, and skins would be great.

My wallet is happy, but I'm not. More pretty things, please!
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    ON-card-Crystal_Tower_Sapiarchs'_Gown.png
    I think I actually gasped out loud when I first saw that dress, on Lilatha, and I've been lusting after it ever since.

Its weird seeing someone who has vocally refused to give ZoS more money claiming they would buy more stuff ;)
    I often think that way though. It's about being valued as a customer; if you feel a company is neglecting you as a customer, you may feel some resulting resentment ("isn't my money as good as theirs?"), but otoh you like the base product so you're still hoping for some fair treatment.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

On topic tho... Maybe they dont want everything in game on the CS? Or perhaps it takes actual work to make everything useable and customizable so they pick and choose because human work is a finite resource?

Just because customers are angry and upset at nerfs does not mean customers do not still have crown coins sitting on their accounts.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been hoarding my crowns for pretty much all of these... Please, take them ZoS!!!
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    These hairstyles
    unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
    I know the last one was in the dwarven crown crates as the magenta rainbow hair but I wish we had the nondyed version of it.

Edit: I forgot about the PJs
    unknown.png
    Edited by MrGraves on October 5, 2018 5:52AM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give ZOS money quite regularly. I maintain a sub and have since release. I buy crowns when they go on sale because their regular prices are insane. I am happy to give them more money when they offer me things I actually want for a price I consider to be at least marginally reasonable. I DON'T want to give them money when they ignore my (and many other folks') reasonable requests and when they offer us substandard and even outright broken things as well as things deliberately designed to manipulate customers using psychological studies and findings to make them act against their best interests.

• tansyuduri
    tansyuduri
    ✭✭
    THAT IMPERIAL DRESS

Also Brassy assassin personality,
    And Quen's hair
    The one shoulder long imperial dress...
    Beta Tester | PC Player | NA Server | Returning Player

STOP KILLING THE MONKEYS

• tansyuduri
    tansyuduri
    ✭✭
    ALSO A BETTER IMPERIAL MANSION
    Beta Tester | PC Player | NA Server | Returning Player

STOP KILLING THE MONKEYS

• Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still waiting for those Summerset female costumes. For like 6 months now. All we ever got were male costumes. Fail.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly many of those things will end up in lootboxes...
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope not. They originally said costumes would not be gamble box items except in the case of returning costumes that were originally offered on the cash shop for direct purchase first. Thus far I think they have stuck to that. Let's hope they continue to keep their word.

• Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea right, and same deal with the warden bear skin, they gave us that grey one with its own little special tab and its been there for over a year, its not like black and white bears don't already exist in the game to pop them in the crown store..

Seems like the cosmetic items people want are not being offered, instead we get weird stuff and rarely.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea right, and same deal with the warden bear skin, they gave us that grey one with its own little special tab and its been there for over a year, its not like black and white bears don't already exist in the game to pop them in the crown store..

Seems like the cosmetic items people want are not being offered, instead we get weird stuff and rarely.

Yep this is an ongoing problem with the crown store. I and many others have given up on the thread ZOS themselves put out asking what we want because we are literally never listened to and don't get the items people say over and over that they are willing to pay for. It's very weird.

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

I hope not. They originally said costumes would not be gamble box items except in the case of returning costumes that were originally offered on the cash shop for direct purchase first. Thus far I think they have stuck to that. Let's hope they continue to keep their word.

There are 2 that were never in the CS, but were crate exclusive - Sheo's cotume and the Moth Priest Robe. Everything else, as far as I know, has been in the store first.

Good news is that we've already seen the Nibenese Robe. Here's hoping the others will follow suit. My Altmer has been dying for those Alinor dresses and my Nord wants something more than the Skald Jerkin and Jarl's Moot Regalia to wear! We've gotten TWO reskins of Nord male costumes, but no Nord female ones yet.

And where are the male Bosmer costumes? The female ones were released AGES ago.

I just really don't get ZOS' release strategy.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    [

I just really don't get ZOS' release strategy.

It's completely baffling to me as well.

ZO$: We want money.

Players: We'll give you money. Just give us things we want to buy. Here, these things you're already planning to sell us anyway.

ZO$: Nah.