Different styled mundas stones

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
any chance we can have a mundas stone that isn't the traditional appearance? something like dwemer, clockwork, or even ayleid inspired would be great
Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea! I´d also like to have different daedra-flavoured mundus stones.
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

• Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    any chance we can have a mundas stone that isn't the traditional appearance? something like dwemer, clockwork, or even ayleid inspired would be great

Cool idea. If they did a Dwemer/Clockwork one it would be even awesomer if they made it a machine that contained all the mundus buffs. So you click the machine and then select your desired buff from a dialogue menu. Save us a few item slots!
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You and I both know Sheo tastes like cheese.

Prob not the "flavor" you mean. :\
    Sweetroll Aficionada
    Sporadic Forum Lurker
    GM - Blackbriar Barter Co. (PCNA)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Cool idea. If they did a Dwemer/Clockwork one it would be even awesomer if they made it a machine that contained all the mundus buffs. So you click the machine and then select your desired buff from a dialogue menu. Save us a few item slots!

we have those clockwork constellation furnisngs from the gold vendor, if they made a crown version, downsized them and made them give mundas bonuses that would be nice
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »

You and I both know Sheo tastes like cheese.

Prob not the "flavor" you mean. :\

Dear ser, you are right and I was mistaken, and now I have changed my mind: Cheese stones for everybody! :p
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Or the eight divines ...
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)