Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Apostle motifs still valuable?

HallowedUndead
I've grabbed a few motifs and i would like to sell them. Are they worthless like the dremora motifs during withes festival.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty much yes, I'm having a hard time dumping them at 1k each now.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang onto them and sell them after the next Chapter release to all the new players who are starting from scratch.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just gave away the Apostle and Dremora (non-trial, arena ones) extras, I put a bunch in the store, and they never sold.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're still selling ok on console (XB NA). I just sold the legs chapter for about $15k. But prices on console are always higher, and it was at a trader in Mournhold.

I've only been able to sell the Dremora pages for 750-2k. Well, I sold my extra Bows page for 50K, but the others...a few have sold here and there.