The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Racial Motif 66 : Silver Dawn

Imagawa
Imagawa
✭✭✭
Racial Motif 66 : Silver Dawn.
Does anyone know where to find these motif pages? Are they purchasable from guild stores or other means?
I've checked online and also did a search here in the forums.
I did find info that says "Complete Moon Hunter Keep", but its not specific enough.

Thanks for any info.
TANK - that's all I do.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not released yet, but it will some time after Update 20 (Murkmire) drops.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Imagawa
    Imagawa
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you.

TANK - that's all I do.
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This motif is finally being released to the Crown Store on Dec 5th:
    Crown Store Showcase - December 2018

But has anyone seen any other information on this motif? Specifically, does anyone know if its going to eventually become available in-game or if it will remain a Crown Store exclusive, like the Frostcaster motif also being offered again?

I doubt that they would offer two Crown Store-only motifs at the same time, and the fact they didn't list an end-date suggests its more in line with the easier to acquire motifs.

Edit: Looks like it'll be a future drop in the Wolfhunter dungeons, like the huntsman motif, so it'll probably eventually be in Moon Hunter Keep.
    Edited by Ertosi on December 3, 2018 4:54PM
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, you got it, @Ertosi ... similar to motif drops in the other DLC dungeons.
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the confirmation, @Taleof2Cities

I haven't tried the Wolfhunter dungeons myself yet today but some guildies said they started getting the drops today.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ertosi wrote: »

I haven't tried the Wolfhunter dungeons myself yet today but some guildies said they started getting the drops today.

Ah...nice that it's starting dropping in-game at the same time it was released in the CS.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Ah...nice that it's starting dropping in-game at the same time it was released in the CS.

Actually it's the dumbest crap ever. I hate that they started doing this. Motifs should be in game for at least one patch cycle before they hit the CS. It's a blatant cash grab and a slap in the face to players that have put the effort in to master some of the tougher content in the game. Makes them basically meaningless IMO.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually it's the dumbest crap ever. I hate that they started doing this. Motifs should be in game for at least one patch cycle before they hit the CS. It's a blatant cash grab and a slap in the face to players that have put the effort in to master some of the tougher content in the game. Makes them basically meaningless IMO.

I dunno I sold maces that dropped for 75K - Probably could have gotten away with 100K though. Sell time was about 2 hours up on market to sold
    Edited by karekiz on December 6, 2018 2:16AM
  • mnemoniclights
    mnemoniclights
    ✭✭✭

Well yea, they are meaningless. All it is is cosmetic stuff that people want. There was never meant to be a sign of achievement over any of it, it's just dumb cosmetics you really don't need but can still get.

At least with this I can get it without doing a dungeon I don't find fun. I love the armor style but I don't waste the time doing something I don't find fun.

Maybe at one point motifs could be claimed to be something like trophies but at this point it's just fun cosmetics much like costumes.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree, actually. What I meant was that I'm glad it at least started dropping at the same time as they put it in the store. Wasn't there one motif where it was in the store for a couple weeks before it started dropping in the game?
    karekiz wrote: »

I dunno I sold maces that dropped for 75K - Probably could have gotten away with 100K though. Sell time was about 2 hours up on market to sold

I agree that many players will still buy them from other players, rather than wasting 5,000 crowns on them. Anything I can get in game is a waste to purchase from the Crown Store. Unless you are completely impatient and need it now. I wait until prices come down and then buy them. I picked up both Scalecaller and Fang Lair this past week for 20k or less per page (except, of course, for the FL chests, which the cheapest I found was 100k).

Players who have lots of real life money or have a bunch of crowns saved up and nothing else to spend them on will buy motifs from the store. Of course, some of them may not know it can be found in game, which is a shame for them if they wasted real money not knowing they could buy the pages from other players if they didn't want to run the content.

But, 5,000 Crowns is pretty expensive for mere cosmetics.

Well yea, they are meaningless. All it is is cosmetic stuff that people want. There was never meant to be a sign of achievement over any of it, it's just dumb cosmetics you really don't need but can still get.

At least with this I can get it without doing a dungeon I don't find fun. I love the armor style but I don't waste the time doing something I don't find fun.

Maybe at one point motifs could be claimed to be something like trophies but at this point it's just fun cosmetics much like costumes.

You may think there's no achievement involved, but believe me, there are. Check out your achievements for crafting and you'll see that there are ones for knowing a certain number overall. Plus, there are achievements for EVERY SINGLE FULL MOTIF YOU LEARN.

Even if there weren't in-game achievements, I still think it is an achievement to hunt them all down and learn them, rather than just forking over an exorbitant amount of cash in the Crown Store for them.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 6, 2018 10:34PM