The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

This is Vivec

Warpig6Delta
Warpig6Delta
✭✭✭
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot the part of the clip where you get teabagged by the Pactholes who were so excited to 60v1 you.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Warpig6Delta
    Warpig6Delta
    ✭✭✭
    yeah gif cut short there lol i need to make another one lol
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess that's the same reason I disconnected approaching BRK just now. EP and their OP aotp strategies.
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! That's us in that gif! ❤️
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes, that's a lot of EP
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is at Glademist, the fight was not that imbalanced. I estimated at least 40 DC and about 50 EP. It was a very hard fight and DC almost prevailed. After that EP went south (presumably because it was obvious we weren't going to take a DC scroll) and DC took back their keeps.
    AP was "not" Running 80+ at Glademist ( I wasn't in their raid but based on what I saw).
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan