Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join Akatsuki

Nagato
Nagato
Soul Shriven
Akatsuki is Recruiting All Members

Akatsuki is recruiting for new and veteran players! We are a new guild focused on end game trials,pvp, and traders based on donations only.

We have leaders that have completed all vet trial content and are more than willing to help you be on your way for completes as well.

If you are looking to do end game content but have never been given the opportunity or don't think you are ready, join us and we will help you achieve those goals!

Thank you for the consideration🙂

Discord link is https://discord.gg/PxNeRTt
Edited by Nagato on November 16, 2018 7:46PM
  • SummerHyme
    SummerHyme
    ✭✭
    Hello, I'm a level 435 sorcerer healer who would like to find a good trial group. I would especially like to be able to run VCR for the perfect gear. Your guild sounds like a very nice place to learn.

The problem is, I don't have a guild slot available right now. Do you think I could still join your discord and participate in some activities?
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naruto Fan?
    Edited by THE_BIG_BOSS on November 18, 2018 5:33AM
  • Nagato
    Nagato
    Soul Shriven
    @SummerHyme Yeah go ahead and join the discord. Currently running out of discord at the moment.

@THE_BIG_BOSS just Akatsuki lol
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will join for the nostalgia.

And wanna run end game content too.

@russelmm0828.
  • Nagato
    Nagato
    Soul Shriven
    @russelmmendoza sounds good 😁
  • Stormshadowonesixty
    I want in
    Are you PSN NA server? And is this a blue guild or an unbiased guild?
  • Nagato
    Nagato
    Soul Shriven
    @Stormshadowonesixty the discord link is up above. You are free to join. As for the group it is unbiased.