The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fun Guild Events that you have participated in

beekalad
beekalad
✭✭✭
Hello there,

I'm trying to get some ideas together for events that I can organise for one of my guilds.
I've been involved in a few events before that were pretty fun. Some of the events included - sewer runs for molag bal, raffles, horses races around wayrest to name a few....

What fun guild events have you been involved in ?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drunken fishing, naked race, darts (officer jumps off cliff and folks need to try to land as close as possible to them)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • beekalad
    beekalad
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Drunken fishing, naked race, darts (officer jumps off cliff and folks need to try to land as close as possible to them)

hahaha naked race and darts sound decent, thanks!!!
  • cbjr73
    cbjr73
    ✭✭
    Other than drunk PvP nights, Drunk Fishing, Vet and Normal Trials and World Boss hunting, here are a few things we have done for our Vanquish guild members:

1) Lawn Darts: We find a good cliff to jump from. Our guild leader will jump off first and die. Everyone will then take a turn landing as close to his body as possible. Another officer will be the official judge and call the winner. Prizes are awarded.

2) Guild Leader Assassination: we hid 4 officers in various zones (they were set offline), naked except their weapons. I then had another officer assassinate our Guild Leader (dual/kill) during a Guild Meeting. 25+ members were there. I killed that officer and pretended to find a "secret note" on their corpse. The note held clues to the location of the other 4 assassination collaborators. The guild members then had to use the clues and find/duel/kill the would be assassins. Prizes were awarded to each winner

3) Wedding Party Kidnapping: Similar to the Assassination, we hid 4 officers throughout various zones, set offline. They role played a wedding party. Bride, Groom, Maid of Honor and Best Man. I acted the part of the Father of the Bride, and gave a ransom reward for finding each member of the wedding party. Again, I pretended to find a note that the kidnappers dropped that gave clues to where each person was being held. Prizes were awarded for finding the members of the wedding.

4) Roll Call: Our guild leader, @oakos (feel free to spam him), likes to hold a Roll Call every few months to introduce new members, make announcements, award prizes, lay out our guild direction, etc. This is a good time to engage in events like I mentioned above.

Feel free to hit me up in game @cbjr73 if you are on the NA shard. We can brainstorm together.

Regards,

Colby, Officer of Vanquish
    vanquishguild.info
    Edited by cbjr73 on December 31, 2016 11:10PM
  • beekalad
    beekalad
    ✭✭✭
    cbjr73 wrote: »
    Other than drunk PvP nights, Vet and Normal Trials and World Boss hunting, here are a few things we have done for our Vanquish guild members:

1) Lawn Darts: We find a good cliff to jump from. Our guild leader will jump off first and die. Everyone will then take a turn landing as close to his body as possible. Another officer will be the official judge and call the winner. Prizes are awarded.

2) Guild Leader Assassination: we hid 4 officers in various zones (they were set offline), naked except their weapons. I then had another officer assassinate our Guild Leader (dual/kill) during a Guild Meeting. 25+ members were there. I killed that officer and pretended to find a "secret note" on their corpse. The note held clues to the location of the other 4 assassination collaborators. The guild members then had to use the clues and find/duel/kill the would be assassins. Prizes were awarded to each winner

3) Wedding Party Kidnapping: Similar to the Assassination, we hid 4 officers throughout various zones, set offline. They role played a wedding party. Bride, Groom, Maid of Honor and Best Man. I acted the part of the Father of the Bride, and gave a ransom reward for finding each member of the wedding party. Again, I pretended to find a note that the kidnappers dropped that gave clues to where each person was being held. Prizes were awarded for finding the members of the wedding.

4) Roll Call: Our guild leader, @oakos (feel free to spam him), likes to hold a Roll Call every few months to introduce new members, make announcements, award prizes, lay out our guild direction, etc. This is a good time to engage in events like I mentioned above.

Feel free to hit me up in game @cbjr73 if you are on the NA shard. We can brainstorm together.

Regards,

Colby, Officer of Vanquish

I love how much effort the Guildmaster and the Officers have put into these events they sound like heaps of fun!!!
    Unfortunately i'm on EU server xbox 1. Would love to keep in the loop with your events though!!
  • Shezzarrine
    Shezzarrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auctions are always fun. Have members donate items or give the items they want to auction off to an officer and sell bundles of items or just one at a time. Good way to make the guild money while also having a good time
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    The guild masters closet...
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find the Guild Master was our hit.

Pretty much once every week, our GM would hide in some random major city, and the first person to find her would get 5k gold.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seven or eight of us managed to get online at the same time to (try and) do Sanctum Ophidia scaled down once. Wiped a'plenty, but we finished it. Was my first trial too.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my favorite:

1. Drunk pvp raid - when you die, you have to drink, when someone receive hate whisper, whole group drinks.
    2. Horse races, that take place in Cyrodiil. You have to ride wrom point A to point B and back to A. Riders can see points in 1 minute before start. Usually points in different borders of map - like Dragonclaw and Faregyl. Everything is allowed - rapid maneur, cyrodiil's ward set, CP boost. Riders choose road by themselves (you can risk and go short road in Alessia bridge or take go longer and safe. Everybody can set bet (riders - only on themselves). There are 3 rounds: 1. Bets on someone's victory 2. On order ( for example - 1. StereoLiz 2. VarenAqv 3. Mannimarko) - in this round can be situation, where nobody win bets, bank goes in next round 3. Victory again.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hid a seek, dance parties, story time, treasure map x-mas, dueling on grathwood tree branches, mudball wars, best murder scene... Etc
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What great ideas! Thank you @beekalad for the thread. Our guild has been lacking on events this last year, but was hoping to remedy that this new year, and this thread has motivated me!
    Some of our past events:
    Drunk Naked Cross-Faction fishing in IC~ A variation of @MissBizz Drunk Fishing. :) Note* Not sure how fun it be now with Flag's and changes, but gonna try soon.
    Hide and Seek
    Foot Race across Cyrodiil~ Start at EP/N Gate to DC/ N Gate. No spells, horses or potions..
    Cross-Alliance Cryodiil Dungeon Runs~EP/AD/DC, 1 of each, run AvA delv's together. Really, really hone's your target/single target skill's... Lol..
    Random Trivia Blitz~ Random ESO & TES Trivia for gold when high population of guildies is on.
    Random Recruiting Blitz~ Random contest of first one to recruit 5 (or 10) new people gets a prize
    Where's Waldo Wench~ If you randomly find the GM in the "Wild" open world, get gold. Find him in "Ghost Mode", i.e. offline, get more gold and a sweetroll.
    Random Naked Dance Parties~ Still do them, but remember the days of launch and hanging in Riften? (if you were EP).
    The "Fountain Parties" at close of beta nights? Those were fun get together's for guild mates.
    Will close with our version of "The Riften Shake". (Yes, it's from launch and really old... :smiley: ) Huzzah!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wW7dza9Z3A

Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hide and seek. Someone hides, announces what city they're in, get a prize. Great in concept but the people are wierdly bad at hiding.

I threw one successful fashion contest but since then couldn't get people interested. There were several categories and it was impossibly fun.
  • DarkMatter909
    DarkMatter909
    ✭✭✭
    I ran an elder scrolls trivia night once. The people that participated enjoyed it. We gave gold as a prizes. It was fun to research elder scrolls lore to come up with questions.
    There are other worlds than these.
  • Oberon45
    Oberon45
    ✭✭✭
    Mud ball fight.
  • ettenmoor
    ettenmoor
    ✭✭✭
    Naked normal trial runs. Only jewelry and weapons allowed to start off. You pick up and equip whatever gear you find inside the trial.
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    Sky shard runs! , wow were they fun, usually around 50 of us, total zerg fest to get sky shards. Sadly the guild I done those with is no more, to bad, was fun :'(
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I remember this 1 Guild I was in did a thing called the March of Madness.

The Goal of the march was to get from the North Morrowind Gate all the way to Abby of the Nine in nothing but your boxers. Dying would mean you had to respawn back at the North gate and try again. Skills were allowed but no Horses so it was a LONG trek regardless.
    Argonian forever
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guild I'm in (the lollygaggers) did boxing day naked duel boxing. No armor and no weapons. Was fun.
  • beekalad
    beekalad
    ✭✭✭
    ettenmoor wrote: »
    Naked normal trial runs. Only jewelry and weapons allowed to start off. You pick up and equip whatever gear you find inside the trial.

AHAHA this sounds like a blast!!!
    I remember this 1 Guild I was in did a thing called the March of Madness.

The Goal of the march was to get from the North Morrowind Gate all the way to Abby of the Nine in nothing but your boxers. Dying would mean you had to respawn back at the North gate and try again. Skills were allowed but no Horses so it was a LONG trek regardless.

I love this idea!!
    StereoLiz wrote: »
    Here is my favorite:

1. Drunk pvp raid - when you die, you have to drink, when someone receive hate whisper, whole group drinks.

This would get the group so drunk, will definitely have to try XD
  • beekalad
    beekalad
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for the replies guys I have heaps of ideas now for the guild !!! :D
  • beekalad
    beekalad
    ✭✭✭
    What great ideas! Thank you @beekalad for the thread. Our guild has been lacking on events this last year, but was hoping to remedy that this new year, and this thread has motivated me!
    Some of our past events:

Hide and Seek
    Foot Race across Cyrodiil~ Start at EP/N Gate to DC/ N Gate. No spells, horses or potions..
    Random Recruiting Blitz~ Random contest of first one to recruit 5 (or 10) new people gets a prize
    Where's Waldo Wench~ If you randomly find the GM in the "Wild" open world, get gold. Find him in "Ghost Mode", i.e. offline, get more gold and a sweetroll.
    Random Naked Dance Parties~ Still do them, but remember the days of launch and hanging in Riften? (if you were EP).
    The "Fountain Parties" at close of beta nights? Those were fun get together's for guild mates.
    Will close with our version of "The Riften Shake". (Yes, it's from launch and really old... :smiley: ) Huzzah!

No worries, i'm motivated to get my guild up and active again!!! Hahaha all the above idea's sounds so hilarious and fun, the harlem shake video was fantastic!!
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    We do scavenger hunts in the guild hall, and we're thinking about doing a Christmas tree decorating contest. Trees will be provided, decor will not, and participants will be given temporary decorator access.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Naked nAA run (only weapons and jewelry allowed)
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    our guild held a costume contest maybe about 2 years ago...there were a few categories, and I won the ugly sweater category...I had on the bathrobe swimsuit thing from new life, one of the masks from witches, dyed both with a white dye, and I topped it all off with the drunk personality...the guildmaster said i was a unanimous choice for sheer hideousness...