The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AU player looking for a bit of everything (or the potential thereof)

Poppleop
Poppleop
Soul Shriven
I've been around for a while in ESO, but only for a couple days at a time within the span of months. Now for the first time in my history of playing ESO I'm playing regularly and have been for months :smiley: ! Looking to take this up a notch from a strictly solo-experience.

Looking for a chill group of gamers to join, whom at least dabble in PvE, and are just pretty cool people. Whimsical ESO habits aside - I'm an MMO vet with long history in WoW and dabblings in SWTOR and Guild Wars (and probably others I can't even recall). So yeah, poke me with an invite if you reckon we're a good fit :)

P.S. Also looking for a decent trading guild. So if ye ain't really the aforementioned but are a trading guild of some success then also feel free to poke me.