Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VID]RIVETING BG GAMEPLAY WITH ADVANCED TACTICS

Thogard
Thogard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Do not try to comprehend with your minds, lest your brain spontaneously combust.

For your own protection, do not sit too close to the monitor. Just watch in awe as a truly masterful PvPer demonstrates the complexities of the snipe playstyle.

Vid was from my twitch stream, so the off topic comments are me responding to chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPZpSw68Yz8
Edited by Thogard on October 11, 2018 12:05AM
PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here it is ladies and gentlemen. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance in ESO looks like.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last time I saw you in a BG you were raging monolog talking about what terrible teammates stamblades are...
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Here it is ladies and gentlemen. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance in ESO looks like.

I see that you are a discerning gentleman capable of recognizing greatness
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedRook wrote: »
    Last time I saw you in a BG you were raging monolog talking about what terrible teammates stamblades are...
    Mods please don’t delete this he is posting it with my approval.

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re funny looking.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    You’re funny looking.

Thank you

• BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top tier gameplay!

What's this though - mblg2e.png - Kill counter?

EDIT: I've just realised the other numbers are your score and kill streak, nevermind.
    Edited by BNOC on October 11, 2018 9:13AM
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    Top tier gameplay!

What's this though - mblg2e.png - Kill counter?

EDIT: I've just realised the other numbers are your score and kill streak, nevermind.

Those are the killing blows and deaths, as well as the medal score.

• Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moar poisons and Skoria on that build noob, do it right or gtfo
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totallee balansed. Naught zurg skil. Itz playstile. Evreewon disurve tew play hao thay waunt.
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still nothing compared to that DK video or DKs in general. He's still squishy and has to hide and also contributing very little to the group other than just getting the last hit for killing blows. Merely a distraction.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tactx wrote: »
    This is still nothing compared to that DK video or DKs in general. He's still squishy and has to hide and also contributing very little to the group other than just getting the last hit for killing blows. Merely a distraction.

:trollface:
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you-did-not-leave-your-wing-man.jpg
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is pure Murica NA video. Nom Nom
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    karekiz wrote: »
    This is pure Murica NA video. Nom Nom

It is too much freedom for the euros to handle, that’s for sure.

• Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This explains so many things about snipeblades :D
    Edited by Aznox on November 10, 2018 12:48AM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm impressed with the mad chicken eatin skillz. Not a hint of sauce on the face; pro
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Beffagorn
    Beffagorn
    ✭✭✭
    I'm impressed with the mad chicken eatin skillz. Not a hint of sauce on the face; pro

It must be a NA racial passive. Needs to be nerfed.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He uses Miat’s Napkin addon. It’s a borderline exploit that needs a heavy nerf.
  • Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭
    The reason why hes getting so many kills is because no1 is smart enough to focus him. Tho im not suprised he lost, snipers never win Bgs. Must be a fact at this point.

Had you faced me, i would sit on your ass all game, usually my main goal in pvp atm.
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    This explains so many things about snipeblades :D

As a Bowblade myself i run in those easy low skilled player BG's myself sometimes and i feel myself *** by easy kills on players who doesnt have any clue about PvP mechanics.

But most BG's will be much different.
    Edited by pdebie64b16_ESO on December 5, 2018 10:25PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bowtard is in the high MMR brackets now and it is definitely a lot harder to get kills because my opponents stay together. I need to pick off liners and the high MMR matches usually don’t have loners.

That doesn’t mean I don’t do well. It just means I have to wait much longer in between attacks.
    Danklord wrote: »
    The reason why hes getting so many kills is because no1 is smart enough to focus him. Tho im not suprised he lost, snipers never win Bgs. Must be a fact at this point.

Had you faced me, i would sit on your ass all game, usually my main goal in pvp atm.

I mean if you’re welcome to try but we both know that wouldn’t work out for you. If you have wings and are trying to spawn camp me I’ll just throw on my dizzy bonk build, kill you, and then go right back to the snippity snips.

Stam sorcs are my greatest weakness when I’m memeing around on the bowtard, but they’re very vulnerable to me as well. The only thang I can’t counter by swapping my build around are good players who know proper bg positioning and teamwork... and because those are the only type of opponents I actually value fighting, I’ll never make a stamblade, despite how OP they are against unorganized opponents
    Edited by Thogard on December 6, 2018 12:02AM

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a try hard.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    If you have wings and are trying to spawn camp me I’ll just throw on my dizzy bonk build, kill you, and then go right back to the snippity snips.
    Actually being able to get out of combat in a Battleground must be nice. :'(

But yea sniper builds in the high ranked BGs are a mixed bag. They're able to really wreak some havoc adding on to fights with huge burst damage + major defile, but survivability can be a real problem.
  • Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭
    My bowtard is in the high MMR brackets now and it is definitely a lot harder to get kills because my opponents stay together. I need to pick off liners and the high MMR matches usually don’t have loners.

That doesn’t mean I don’t do well. It just means I have to wait much longer in between attacks.

I mean if you’re welcome to try but we both know that wouldn’t work out for you. If you have wings and are trying to spawn camp me I’ll just throw on my dizzy bonk build, kill you, and then go right back to the snippity snips.

Stam sorcs are my greatest weakness when I’m memeing around on the bowtard, but they’re very vulnerable to me as well. The only thang I can’t counter by swapping my build around are good players who know proper bg positioning and teamwork... and because those are the only type of opponents I actually value fighting, I’ll never make a stamblade, despite how OP they are against unorganized opponents

Im not a DK. But killing a sniper is the easiest *** you can do. I doubt you wearing heavy armor or any defensive set, so a deep fissure should deal close to 7k, my dot keeps you out of stealth, my shimmering shield blocks any "sniping" you can do. Other than that, no dizzy will kill me before i kill you. I can duel if you want.
    Edited by Danklord on December 6, 2018 10:08AM
  • BP_Sparty
    BP_Sparty
    ✭✭
    cool
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im not a DK. But killing a sniper is the easiest *** you can do. I doubt you wearing heavy armor or any defensive set, so a deep fissure should deal close to 7k, my dot keeps you out of stealth, my shimmering shield blocks any "sniping" you can do. Other than that, no dizzy will kill me before i kill you. I can duel if you want.

You understand that I’m in cloak so I can swap my build up to hard counter whatever I see you in, right?

NB is OP not just because of cloak’s defense but because of the build diversity that disengaging from a fight can provide.

Aren’t you DanklordOG in game?
    Edited by Thogard on December 7, 2018 11:50PM

• Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You understand that I’m in cloak so I can swap my build up to hard counter whatever I see you in, right?

NB is OP not just because of cloak’s defense but because of the build diversity that disengaging from a fight can provide.

This.

Especially now that when one is NOT nb, the in combat status lasts ages and hard to switch setups on the fly.

Painful at Cyrodiil the most with not getting everything that needs in quick slots.. i wish that change was reverted.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not try to comprehend with your minds, lest your brain spontaneously combust.

For your own protection, do not sit too close to the monitor. Just watch in awe as a truly masterful PvPer demonstrates the complexities of the snipe playstyle.

Vid was from my twitch stream, so the off topic comments are me responding to chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPZpSw68Yz8

This made me hate NBs less. I laughed. I cried. I craved wings. lol
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a very entertaining video :#