The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

XBOX NA Artaeum Takeaway Broth crafting help

iCelticOwnU
iCelticOwnU
✭✭
I have created a complex build that uses this food as a must have for my PVP main character. Would like to have atleast 10 to 20 of this food so i can just stay on PVPing my heart out and not go trader surfing every few hours..... so am looking for a regular crafter that i can go to and buy / when i run out.
I will buy or farm mothers of pearls and give them to you if anyone can help me please.

*Other alternative is farming for the recipe and making it myself if anyone is down to do some fishing in summerset ?
Any help is appreciated !
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    the broth recipe only drops in Artaeum, but is usually pretty easy to get...more difficult is the perfect roe, which I believe is required to make it. But, if you're looking for the recipe, go to Artaeum.

@Alassirana
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the broth recipe only drops in Artaeum, but is usually pretty easy to get...more difficult is the perfect roe, which I believe is required to make it. But, if you're looking for the recipe, go to Artaeum.

@Alassirana

Plus, you have to be the one fishing. Another player cannot "catch" it for you and give it to you, since it is bind on pickup.

Good news is that I got the recipe in about 30 minutes.
  • iCelticOwnU
    iCelticOwnU
    ✭✭
    so i did find the recipe after fishing for about 20 minutes in arteum. not too bad at all ! now getting those mother of pearls... have not found a good way of finding those. have even been looking in traders to buy them since i have gold to spend, and still not finding them :neutral:
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best way to get pearls is to farm the Abyssal Geysers. I suspect you aren't seeing any at guild traders because they are still pretty rare and not a lot of people are doing Summerset content right now.

ETA: Glad you got the recipe pretty quickly!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 5, 2018 8:09PM